• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
halfwing said:
Hey Sportsfans,

Before we all go running off into the New Game in the New Era, I did some checking on the Internet. You see the Old Game in the Old Era has been pretty good to me, and I just wanted to be sure that the New Game in the New Era was all it's cracked up to be.

You may want to check this out before you throw away all your Old Game in the Old Era t-shirts..............

SideEffectChart.jpg

Is it possible that the personality type of those that venture head first into the New Game/Era would also be of the same lifestyle that could lead to the symptoms mentioned such as Urinary tract infections, Hairy Palms and Insatiable Munchies? Thus explaining the alarmingly high rates of such issues as described by those experiencing the new era.
Im pretty sure that the new era is not directly affecting my health but I still have no idea where this diarrhea is coming from..

Back