• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

toe got this one of me last weekend that i really like...

368159262_7Xfzi-X2.jpg

i know, it's SIIIICKK!! this dude named mike from http://www.acecustomgraphics.com/ made it for me. love that shirt! i'm hoping he can make more for me as well!

btw, http://www.acecustomgraphics.com/ also makes all my stickers too, which are also foogin SWEEEEET!

:teeth

Dude, that place fuckin rocks !! That guy Mike is ace's in my book. :thumbup

He's made me some hella sweet stickers for my car and bike. In fact, I need to get ahold of him for some more work. :banana

she laughs like an azn too :laughing:twofinger
:rofl OMG Yeah!! That's the only good impersonation I can do! Glad you liked it! :p :laughing
toe got this one of me last weekend that i really like...
Joe is always sooo sezzy in allo his pics! :love
I see more then red "X"'s
I see beautiful ladies in Blue and one:thumbup in White holding flowers over her head. And bunch of Monkey suits to the right.:cool All amung a beautiful tropical garden.:teeth
Well now that I'm looking at them through my Romper Room mirror.. I can see all that too!!! :D

Dude, that place fuckin rocks !! That guy Mike is ace's in my book. :thumbup

He's made me some hella sweet stickers for my car and bike. In fact, I need to get ahold of him for some more work. :banana

another :thumbup for Mike...

still loving my Ace of Spades Yamaha sticker...!

me and a longtime friend from this past weekend.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
I visited HRC once. I'm the non-Azn guy with the white/orange leathers that were cut off me by EMT's at Infineon Raceway a few months ago after a oil-slick crash during an AFM race. :(

Attachments

• hrcvisit.jpg
    hrcvisit.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 72
Back