• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

:thumbdown

So you gonna get a bike soon or just talk about it for another 2 years.. :laughing

:rofl

Im still saving :look:

Dude, Steveo and Vito come into the Bay early Oct. BrianWarrior is gonna pick them up at SFO and I might roll on by as I live 3 minutes away. DONT show up :disturbed

I always hated/was afraid of hannibals :nervous:

MWRULES! lol

More Pics!! Less :blah

haha SHEESH!

And Roy, try to make it out to Milpitas DnB's when Vito and Steveo come. You can let me ride on that new Daytona of yours (I think I remember you posting it on MW) :naughty:

Psyko - Waterguns > * :thumbup

high score on the shoot'em up
n645381667_756698_9777.jpg

n645381667_768431_9635.jpg

OLD school ass snowboarding pic. n00b city here
n645381667_772018_6027.jpg

Wolverine > *
n645381667_526641_4959.jpg

Alayna, I didn't know you were Asian. Btw, whose your redheaded friend in the blue jacket? Not that I'm interested or anything. Just curious tis all. Does she ride? :cool

+1 Yeah, your friend is cute there :teeth

Alayna, I didn't know you were Asian. Btw, whose your redheaded friend in the blue jacket? Not that I'm interested or anything. Just curious tis all. Does she ride? :cool
Oh her!? LOL Naa she rides bitch once in a while but she's much too prissy to get down and dirty on her own bike. She says she's an adrenaline junkie and all, but I have yet to see her do anything death defying! :laughing

Yeah man.. I'm the most round-eye asian you'll ever meet.. hard to notice! :p

Oh her!? LOL Naa she rides bitch once in a while but she's much too prissy to get down and dirty on her own bike. She says she's an adrenaline junkie and all, but I have yet to see her do anything death defying! :laughing

I once went to a party that both Stan and Alayna attended. I got them confused so many times!

Steve

I once went to a party that both Stan and Alayna attended. I got them confused so many times!

Steve
I remember that! :laughing It didn't help that we both had on the same Ed Hardy sweatshirt either.. Damn that Stan always stealing my thunder! His hair-do is cooler than mine.. thats why! :cry

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Back