• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Tami_DesperationPoint.jpg

WoodsChick

Very bad week in deed :(

canyonrat;3694249 Very bad week in deed :([/QUOTE said:
I didn't even know her all that well...we'd ridden together only once...but her death affected me greatly. Her birthday is the day after mine. I still have the note she gave me with her phone #'s. It just says "Let's Ride!!" She wanted me to take her dirt riding. She called me Little Red, which I thought was a great honor, coming from her and all.

I apologize if the photo I posted is bringing back some painful memories for some folks. I didn't even think about that aspect before posting it...I'm really sorry.

WoodsChick

I didn't even know her all that well...we'd ridden together only once...but her death affected me greatly. Her birthday is the day after mine. I still have the note she gave me with her phone #'s. It just says "Let's Ride!!" She wanted me to take her dirt riding. She called me Little Red, which I thought was a great honor, coming from her and all.

I apologize if the photo I posted is bringing back some painful memories for some folks. I didn't even think about that aspect before posting it...I'm really sorry.

WoodsChick

No worries, I appreciate em. I had never met her, but still helped where I could and was deeply saddened by her death. That picture is beautiful and shows how beautiful the tribute to her is. :)

I'm the good looking one in the middle...with the ears over my head..thanks Ash :twofinger

RDRebound07152.jpg

:ride

Hey Dave! Long time no talk. Good lookin' crew ya got there. Do the Road Devil's have anything comin' up? Drop me a line.

Here's a shot of my money pit.
Packaderm019.jpg

Hmmmm...Damn picture won't attach, so here's a thumbnail.

Attachments

• Packaderm 018.jpg
    Packaderm 018.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 83

no need to be sorry! sometimes it's good to think about stuff like this. you never know...it might save someone in the future. :)

Me throwing the angry face, and my new girlfriend.

Attachments

• mean marco.jpg
    mean marco.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 49
  • hottie.jpg
    hottie.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 69
:twofinger

:laughing

thanks BJ.

here's a happier one of me...

Old Fat Guy's Kitchen Sink Party!! That's where I met you for the first time!!! BTW... your girlfriend is HAWT!!! :thumbup

I'm with Jeff... what was that website?? :laughing

Guess I'll jump in the pool.

Me waiting to get hitched.

Attachments

• B001-116.jpg
    B001-116.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 49
Back