• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Oh, the only pics I can think of off the top of my head with me in those jeans is of the back side and is from a party...I don't think someone on here would be very happy if I posted them on here! :laughing

Aiight you guys need a new face to hump. So have at it ;)

Dmn. You're both cute.

So, what I want to know is why the women aren't leg humping the men. Is it reserved for real life? Is it <some degree of> more class? Maybe it's just not done so publicly?

Oh, the only pics I can think of off the top of my head with me in those jeans is of the back side and is from a party...I don't think someone on here would be very happy if I posted them on here! :laughing

Ha! You're bad! I think there are a lot of people here who *would* be very happy if you posted that photo. (And plenty who would offer to edit for you too ;o)

Aiight you guys need a new face to hump. So have at it ;)

Picture097.jpg

Picture098-1.jpg

33410ft-1.jpg

Very pretty chick :cool

The pic with the jeans are from a party and there's another person in the photo who is on this board who asked not to have the pictures posted on here. :p Then again, come to think of it, I think I may have been wearing those jeans on my birthday, but someone still hasn't downloaded them from their camara yet. If they are the jeans, I will prove it and post then. :x

The pic with the jeans are from a party and there's another person in the photo who is on this board who asked not to have the pictures posted on here. :p Then again, come to think of it, I think I may have been wearing those jeans on my birthday, but someone still hasn't downloaded them from their camara yet. If they are the jeans, I will prove it and post then. :x
If you need somebody to take a picture of you in jeans, back or front, I humbly offer my services. :p

Steve

I'll talk it over with them and get back to you Kristi. :love

Oh and the sit on my face thing is thee ULTIMATE of compliments to a woman.

Damn. Just...damn. How old are you? No, really? :|

I would like to tag along with you someday and see you try this rather stupid "compliment" in the real-world, and not on-line with My Space chicks. I gather that the majority of women with the least little sense of class would give you a :wtf look.

If anything, a line like this is a guaranteed face-slapper.

I would like to tag along with you someday and see you try this rather stupid "compliment" in the real-world, and not on-line with My Space chicks. I gather that the majority of women with the least little sense of class would give you a :wtf look.

Seriously? Um, Seriously?

Just how seriously are you taking what's said on here? Serious.

I think tagging along would do you good just in the smallest chance it would loosen you up a little. And if we're talking "game"...well, do I really need to say anything about that? Yea, I didnt think so either.

I WILL however apologize to whoever I said it to female and male alike if it offended them in any way whatsoever ;)

Awww.. our Hooli is growing up! :)

Its weird :wtf but it just means there's a vacancy in BARF for Hooli's old position as : BARF Instigator.

VOTE FOR ME <--------
Is that what they're calling it? :laughing
That title sounds much too blazè for you! We'll have to come up with something more eclectic!

Back