• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

356264745_i7Bp6-M.jpg

Hey! This isn't the.. 'Who's the face behind the helmet in the mirror behind the screen name' thread!

Pshaw!! You'll have to do worlds better than that! :hand To be a villain is a high compliment in my book! :devil

Its weird :wtf but it just means there's a vacancy in BARF for Hooli's old position as : BARF Instigator.

VOTE FOR ME <--------

Instigator my ass, I'm just sayin'. Someone else would have spoken up about it sooner or later anyways. :p

Oh, hey, Jumpman, "game" is best reserved to picking up curb-monkeys. So where's your bike? :twofinger

Pshaw!! You'll have to do worlds better than that! :hand To be a villain is a high compliment in my book! :devil

Pshaw YOU! I already have the MASK that just covers my eyes. I mean if that isnt villainous, then I dunno what is. Plus Ima stand atop the roof top of buildings overlooking the city. (thanks Dane Cook) Anyways, Im not a mean/rude dude, people just took that 'sit on face' thing a bit toooo harsh/seriously.

Btw that quote in your sig, hella ella hott.

K here is what I got so far sensai:

1. gotta be more sly/koy with the wimmenz
2. gotta be more suggestive rather than raunchy/sit on my face-ish

Now if I can incoporate that into my game I'm golden with the hunnies and wont get slapped in front of Hooli taggin along.

Instigator my ass, I'm just sayin'. Someone else would have spoken up about it sooner or later anyways. :p

Oh, hey, Jumpman, "game" is best reserved to picking up curb-monkeys. So where's your bike? :twofinger

:laughing no yo didnt just say curb monkeys :laughing

And my bike?

n645381667_756696_4671.jpg

and me on track day
l_eae8a4fde672fff14bf6315e583e8ff7.jpg

lookaround[1].gif

Since we're not showing faces anymore..

Here's one of me. One of the many ways to have fun with your legs in the air~ :p

Attachments

• sky.jpg
    sky.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 759
Back