• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Eww :barf Epic FAIL!

You mean:

2lntjq9.jpg

:(

You'd be scowling too if your leathers made the illusion that you were carrying 30 extra pounds in cheeseburgers

:)

Do you ride that beast? There aint a spec of dirt, scratch or gravel ding on the thing. Doesn't even have scratches on the disks!
Is it new or just for show?:rolleyes

not even scratches on your knees or bugs on the leathers.:rolleyes

Wow, easy there - that was probably the day he bought it. The tires look just as new as the rest of the bike...

Do you ride that beast? There aint a spec of dirt, scratch or gravel ding on the thing. Doesn't even have scratches on the disks!

Its like one of those mall photo places where they set up a scene and you show up and they take your picture on Santa Claus...lol Not to mention all the dry humping of the tank there..:rofl

Gee guys...take it easy eh? I don't see any harbor freight trailers around so maybe it is his! :teeth

Last edited:

If i remember correctly, This is post a pic of yourself thread. Not a "nit-pick at the photo for validity". I have nothing to prove, not to those that feel righteous enough to justify being RUDE, and especially not to you.

However, when a thread does surface, where you can post detailed pictures of your road-grime, bug encrusted, and rashed gear. Mileage logs and what not. I might be inclined to use the macro feature on my camera to appease you, Or not.

All I can say, is that for whatever reason you've decided to have a personal tiff with me in a thread that is otherwise pretty innocent is beyond me.

You know what I look like, you know the bike I ride. If you see me on a group ride, come up and introduce yourself. You'll find that my personality and riding habits most likely differs from the snap judgement you just made.

Last edited:
You know what I look like, you know the bike I ride. If you see me on a group ride, come up and introduce yourself. You'll find that my personality most likely differs from the snap judgement just you made.

It's jealousy there daskomp....look at what bumblebee rides :rolleyes

The hate here is strong. Where is your pic, big guy?

WTF is wrong with the newest batch of n00bs these days? Christ...

:rolleyes x 10

Back