• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

So that's the new sexy Duc eh' Paul? :thumbup If it wasn't for your Vanson leathers, I wouldn't have recognized you with a shaved head! When we riding again.. its been years! I'm faster now! :p

Yep, That's the one I've been telling ya about. I've been waiting around for a Berryessa ride. Dragon still around putting those together? Call me when the next one happens and promise you won't allow the "pink thong" incident to happen again. I think you almost caused about 10 accidents from people riding behind you that day from "target fixation".

I got tired of the fussy long hair, so off it went. I figure I'll grow it back and try something new with it.

it was ment as a compliment. :(
I did ask in there if it was new... That is a great photo! I'm a photographer, so I was checking out the details. The cleanlyness was astounding. :wow
I thought it was a setup studio shot, untill I saw the plant and the joint of the buildingmeeting the asphalt.

Just wanna say I'm with you on the photo. I think it's a killer shot of him looking good on a beautiful bike. I'd thought it was done in a studio too at first. :eek:)

job2.jpg

Taking a break from last Sunday's photo shoot.

:laughing I had to come in here when I saw your name.. :twofinger and that is Vito.

:rofl

Yea I was hoping youre g@y ace would notice it.

haha I see why you never really posted pics on MW :disturbed

I also noticed you in another thread, a Livermore meat or something. Ugly there too :flipoff:

:rofl

Yea I was hoping youre g@y ace would notice it.

haha I see why you never really posted pics on MW :disturbed

I also noticed you in another thread, a Livermore meat or something. Ugly there too :flipoff:

:thumbdown

So you gonna get a bike soon or just talk about it for another 2 years.. :laughing

Back