• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

If i remember correctly, This is post a pic of yourself thread. Not a "nit-pick at the photo for validity". I have nothing to prove, not to those that feel righteous enough to justify being RUDE, and especially not to you.

However, when a thread does surface, where you can post detailed pictures of your road-grime, bug encrusted, and rashed gear. Mileage logs and what not. I might be inclined to use the macro feature on my camera to appease you, Or not.

All I can say, is that for whatever reason you've decided to have a personal tiff with me in a thread that is otherwise pretty innocent is beyond me.

You know what I look like, you know the bike I ride. If you see me on a group ride, come up and introduce yourself. You'll find that my personality and riding habits most likely differs from the snap judgement you just made.

Tis Barf...its how we roll. Ducati owners get the most shit here, I for one know that and have thick nuff skin to use as leathers anyways. Dont sweat it, you have a beautiful bike and i'm sure you ride the balls off it. If you dont, thats cool too...Starbucks on me!:thumbup

Ok.... I came across the wrong way

If i remember correctly, This is post a pic of yourself thread. Not a "nit-pick at the photo for validity". I have nothing to prove, not to those that feel righteous enough to justify being RUDE, and especially not to you.

However, when a thread does surface, where you can post detailed pictures of your road-grime, bug encrusted, and rashed gear. Mileage logs and what not. I might be inclined to use the macro feature on my camera to appease you, Or not.

All I can say, is that for whatever reason you've decided to have a personal tiff with me in a thread that is otherwise pretty innocent is beyond me.

You know what I look like, you know the bike I ride. If you see me on a group ride, come up and introduce yourself. You'll find that my personality and riding habits most likely differs from the snap judgement you just made.

daskompressor
:rolleyes

it was ment as a compliment. :(
I did ask in there if it was new... That is a great photo! I'm a photographer, so I was checking out the details. The cleanlyness was astounding. :wow
I thought it was a setup studio shot, untill I saw the plant and the joint of the buildingmeeting the asphalt.
Hope to see you out there man.

Not Jealousy

:|

Hate to tell y'all...... it's not Jealousy. Ducs are pretty bikes but I'd never own on. Maybe I'll own a German. That dry clutch drives me nuts.
I've posted picts prior to this. Nothing I have it new.

:|

Hate to tell y'all...... it's not Jealousy. Ducs are pretty bikes but I'd never own on. Maybe I'll own a German. That dry clutch drives me nuts.
I've posted picts prior to this. Nothing I have it new.

Ducati makes plenty of models that have wet clutches. :|

70's party get up, just had to show off the pure awesomeness of the shirt I found :rofl

70s002.jpg

70's party get up, just had to show off the pure awesomeness of the shirt I found :rofl

70s002.jpg

Uhm about Friday and Saturday... I don't think ima be able to make it. My bikes uh... Old and whatnot. So sorry.

So that's the new sexy Duc eh' Paul? :thumbup If it wasn't for your Vanson leathers, I wouldn't have recognized you with a shaved head! When we riding again.. its been years! I'm faster now! :p

Are you jumping tandem here or did your jump funnel out the door? :rofl
Hehe.. it was my first tandem jump and I wanted to kartwheel out of the plane!

Go ahead honey-poo! Anything I should school her in for you?
:twofinger

Back