• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF 5th birthday Bash! October 15th

Re: i want to help out

cyclenaught said:
you have a volunteer here. just dont put me on garbage or clean up detail. i'm a trades person by profession. i can help set up-break down =whatever. i just want to meet some cool poeple. i'm new to the world of biking and i'm lonely(boo-hoo). need some meetings with new folks to hang out with, ride with, whtever. how can i be of service? where's milpitas? i'm in marin.

Shoot Budman a PM and let him know you want to help out.. he'll set you up :thumbup

Just make sure to turn down the "fluffer" position ;)

Hey whats my BARF member number? howd you guys figure this out....

oh - PARTY :teeth back on track

hawkgirl said:
Hey whats my BARF member number? howd you guys figure this out....

oh - PARTY :teeth back on track

Click on your profile... the ending of the URL should look something like... getinfo&userid=1026

man.. im gonna have to rool in on my 88 toyo corlla since i just sold my bike :( i hope i get a bike by then

5th b-day bash for barf!

hey there!
i'd to help out. i'm new to riding -but damn am i in love with it1 i'd like to help on the cake dept and food dept. i make an awesome cheesecake and a female friend of mine makes an awesome fruit crumble pie thingy. i want to meet other cool people who are into motorcycles and enjoy having a good time. i will help out anyway i can. my idea is to put the logo ontop of the cake i make(cheesecake-enough for all to enjoy). if you are willing to acept this offer let me know.
where the f#@* is milpitias in relation to marin co.? l

Stuff is coming together... I will have a site map for folks to see the layout.. have a second band lined up.

Have the BARFies on order.. they will be sweet...

a couple things I could use help with:

Anyone got the hook up on party rentals..
Port a pottie rentals...
Bakery for the huge ass cake..

I have a list of volunteers and I will be contacting all of them next week with potential assignments.

Shirts will be on sale next week. Hurry Bap.. :teeth

Flyers will be available next week.. if your willing to print one out and take it to your favorite moto shop to display that would be appreciated..

Spread the word to the other bay area and beyond forums....

and to hear that a few of our relocated barfers are considering flying out for the event is awesome... feel the love :twofinger :thumbup

More soon.

:smoking

send fliers via email if you want. i will post them at marin cycle shops. or send them via mail. whatever works for you. via email means i print them and you save the time and $.

Are there going to be motorcycles at this event? I can't stand those things...so loud, and the hooligans that ride them are just so vulgar and tasteless.

That's a great idea! Let me run that by budman! :thumbup
cyclenaught said:
send fliers via email if you want. i will post them at marin cycle shops. or send them via mail. whatever works for you. via email means i print them and you save the time and $.

pacifisticuffs said:
Are there going to be motorcycles at this event? I can't stand those things...so loud, and the hooligans that ride them are just so vulgar and tasteless.
:confused why would there be motorcycles?

Back