• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Amatuer Jam 4 - 01/08/2010, 7:00 PM

Like Mike says, we tend to generate heat -- the more tubes the better!

If you do bring a heater, maybe you and it can hang out near my fingers!

I can bring some glovey wovey's for ya :toothless

um, can ya still play geetar wearing mittens :confused :rofl

I'll wear me big anorak :thumbup and earplugs

I don't recall it being cold in there the last time we jammed. :dunno

No, it wasn't bad at all. And what with all the global warming going on, it should be warmer this year. :laughing

Wendy, good call on the earplugs. Shooting muffs over the top of those wouldn't hurt either!

No, it wasn't bad at all. And what with all the global warming going on, it should be warmer this year. :laughing

Wendy, good call on the earplugs. Shooting muffs over the top of those wouldn't hurt either!

why do I keep reading that as shoot muffins over the top :confused :rofl

i think i'll try and crash this gig.
can i be a roadie? or if there's chick musicians, i can be a groupie.:teeth

saweeet! she thinks i'm hawt! :banana :banana

oh, wait. i think i'm only hawt in a suit.....

not just chopped liver, wendy. you're foie gras!

besides, you roll with your own groupie, and since he carries your shit, he's your roadie as well!

If you like playing through it, bring it, otherwise I'm sure you can plug into something else.
Well if people are going to have stacks like the first one I'll just leave it then...:dunno
Looking forward to seeing y'all tomorrow!

+1 Wont be a wall flower this time around:teeth At least I'll be able to play ONE song with RR:party

Back