• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, December 1st, 7 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schteve! Long time, no see. I would love to hear some 80's metal!

See ya there buddy! Really, that's all I can play is 80s metal..well , i TRY to play it ..

Bringing moonshine (legally purchased at BevMo) :laughing and a bassist!

See ya"ll soon big amp is back in service and ready to bring the funk
:teeth

Leaving Manteca.......NOW

...be there at Jam+45.....

dv

Had fun tonight as usual. Good seeing everyone out there despite the rain!

Hope we can do this again sometime soon. Was lots of fun. Just keep me away from the drums next time :)

Good Times. Finally made it to my first Social Gathering Barf Jam!..See ya next time..Thanks for the hospitality IronButt( awesome pad!).. Also, good to see old friends and make new ones:)

Great time!
Thanks! happy Bday andy
and big shout out to Ironbuttx2!

Last edited:
It was great to see and play with everyone, old standbys and new friends alike. The Ironbutts were very generous to open their home to us and let us make a ruckus.

Thanks to all for the birthday song and to Jen and Pat for a lovely pink cake!

Thanks for coming by guys and having the jam here. I had a fun time, happy birthday andy!

sorry I messed up Hiway Star, everybody..think I was playing Hiway Rats:wow..next time

Hope we can do this again sometime soon. Was lots of fun. Just keep me away from the drums next time :)

Come on, that's part of the fun.

We will do this again soon, let's schedule a date and do this more than once or twice a year.

I was suprised how good you are on the Violin, you guys are really talented.

I think we need to try our hand with some polka music.. :teeth

C

HEY!! I played "Hokey-Pokey" - it's as polka as I can get without massive amounts of....

anyhow, I had a ton of fun. Unbelievable musicianship all around.

Next time, if we're in a "casual" venue, I'll remember to pack my P.A. and a vocal mic, so the singing will be easier.

HONK HONK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back