• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Cars bore me.

Same, and I don't own a car and never have. That's why I have fucked up weird taste that no car enthusiast would ever agree with.

15.jpg

23.jpg

:laughing At the post about cars boring you. If they bore you so much...wtf you doing in a thread catering to cars?

The thread is called "cars that make your jaw drop." That's a car that makes my jaw drop. I don't give a fuck about how they drive, just the aesthetics.

Also I really like boxy 80s/90s Japanese cars or any cars that resemble that style, like these:

df2c49700b4d2ff0791ec61920e15b99.jpg

Last edited:
:laughing At the post about cars boring you. If they bore you so much...wtf you doing in a thread catering to cars?

Contribution...

Black-Ford-GT.jpg

That. Is. Insane! New GT40 gonna be $300k+

The thread is called "cars that make your jaw drop." That's a car that makes my jaw drop. I don't give a fuck about how they drive, just the aesthetics.

Also I really like boxy 80s/90s Japanese cars or any cars that resemble that style, like these:

Seriously? You're really gonna play that game? Similar to 'I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you'.

Rc cars clearly dont belong in this thread and you're aware. Not surprised.

custom_vw_bus_by_jambioo-d4w4lu8.jpg

ee83ea4b22ecc0e21439bbd5aedb275e.jpg

Saw a VW bus the other day and remembered how much I like them.

Same, and I don't own a car and never have. That's why I have fucked up weird taste that no car enthusiast would ever agree with.

Not at all. Looks like the '74 Z I bought my wife but hers was a chartreuse and it was an automatic. That car hauled ass and handled like a go-cart.

Not her car but this is the right color. Bought it off Ray Wersching's ex-girlfriend.

1974-Datsun-240Z-profile.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously? You're really gonna play that game? Similar to 'I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you'.

All I said was I have no appreciation for the function of cars, only the aesthetic, similar to how your nonexistent girlfriend might think your car looks nice but doesn't know/care about car culture. I'm not a "car lover." I dunno what's hard to understand about that.

This shit is awesome. Nothing says "I don't give a fuck" like a matte black muscle car.

marchchargers09019.jpg

Don't know that anyone else's jaws will drop, but here's the Z I sold for the down payment on a new '05 GSXR1000

Attachments

• 240Z_8.jpg
    240Z_8.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 505
  • 240Z_3.jpg
    240Z_3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 504
  • 240Z_1.jpg
    240Z_1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 503
  • 240Z_6.jpg
    240Z_6.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 504
  • 240Z_4.jpg
    240Z_4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 503
Don't know that anyone else's jaws will drop, but here's the Z I sold for the down payment on a new '05 GSXR1000

Nice Z car. I'd say shame on you for selling it, but cars like that are always better in your memory instead of real life. I have synced carbs like that and still recall how loud I'd have to have my radio just to hear anything over the carbs. :laughing
(All you motor music twats can say what you want, but living with all that carb and exhaust noise on a daily driver can get old at times)

15.jpg

23.jpg

Considering the only part of a motorcycle you care about is the exhaust....my god, youre exhaust credibility is now in shambles.

As there is no "engines that make your jaw drop " tread. .. whoever identifies this one wins a recycled internet meme pic of.my.choosing.

maxandgrinch and therobSJ and maybe even jessessoreasswrecks are excluded from competing

Attachments

• rps20150907_200951_415.jpg
    rps20150907_200951_415.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 268
Is that a 427 SOHC?

Back