• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Well, seeing as real deal 427 Cobras are commanding 7 figures now, a sub-$200k high quality replica is becoming more realisitc to some people. Just cuz you can afford a 427 cammer does not mean you can afford a legit Cobra.

at 40-50k for a reproduction rob i think i'll disagree with your definition of "aren't that pricey" :twofinger

Yeah...well...you forgot to post a pic!

:twofinger

41258.jpg

tvr-cerbera-4.5-01.jpg

Still like 7 year until this is past the 25 year mark and I can import one.

and dammit, I WILL DO IT!

Why do I feel filthy looking at that?

you have a thing for angry Czech porsche dealers?

tvr-cerbera-4.5-01.jpg

Still like 7 year until this is past the 25 year mark and I can import one.

and dammit, I WILL DO IT!

still has to meet CA smog to be registered here... a fact not likely to change but i'd love to hear if it has and i'm unaware. for cars that were never imported to the US in any form it's particurlarly hard. even the deep pocketed porsche people finally had to just suck it up and get the porsche 959 CARB certified and that's somewhat... questionable. money would be better spent buying property in a state that doesn't care to register it there then drive it here!

you have a thing for angry Czech porsche dealers?

still has to meet CA smog to be registered here... a fact not likely to change but i'd love to hear if it has and i'm unaware. for cars that were never imported to the US in any form it's particurlarly hard. even the deep pocketed porsche people finally had to just suck it up and get the porsche 959 CARB certified and that's somewhat... questionable. money would be better spent buying property in a state that doesn't care to register it there then drive it here!
My dad lives in Utah... I wonder if that will work. I mean, I only drive it out here in the summer, for Car week, officer, for car week!

It's an outlaw :laughing

It was a pretty car tho. Even if it is a glorified beetle.

Back