• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Possible plans of new TVR

TVR-Sagaris-2.jpg

That was made in 05-06 tvr sagaris

Looks like some kind of one-off thing. I dig the lines. The "upholstery," not so much :laughing.

Attachments

• Cammer-Glow.jpg
    Cammer-Glow.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 74
More like perfect mixture and perfect advance at maximum RpM = glowing headers.
How come it's super cool on the Porsche but you fail to see it in the cammer?
This motor was so awesome that every racing sanctioning body banned it because they deemed it had an unfair advantage over EVERYTHING else.
Heck, this motor was capable of making the same 1000 + horsepower that you see in super cars now, 50 years later.

Run almost any engine at max load, max throttle, high rpm, and you can get the exhaust to glow, even if it's running correctly.

Flog your Corolla enough and you could get its cast iron exaust mainfold to glow. Don't axe me how I know. :D

More like perfect mixture and perfect advance at maximum RpM = glowing headers.
How come it's super cool on the Porsche but you fail to see it in the cammer?
This motor was so awesome that every racing sanctioning body banned it because they deemed it had an unfair advantage over EVERYTHING else.
Heck, this motor was capable of making the same 1000 + horsepower that you see in super cars now, 50 years later.

Get outta here with your silly knowledge!

More Ford goodness...427 Powered Sunbeam Tiger

FL0112-121235_8.jpg

FL0112-121235_5.jpg

FL0112-121235_1.jpg

Back