• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

cool idea, but....
450hp engine with a 100hp connection to the ground? why?
My buddy's old 307 camaro could smoke the shit out of his 6" wide tires too...

the best thing about a chevette is you can tell people you drive a Vette but don't have to grow a mullet or start listening to jimmy buffett

Kia's G4 concept that's 'suppose' to head to production.

kia-gt4-stinger-side-970x546-c.jpg

If they actually build it they will officially be a better and more interesting company then Nissan.

That's a Chevy Monte Carlo.

Its a Monte Carlo SS* which were just some trim pieces away from being a Cutlass or a Regal or whatever junior insurance executives in Kansas City drive.

*for Eldity.

That's a Chevy Monte Carlo.

Its a Monte Carlo SS* which were just some trim pieces away from being a Cutlass or a Regal or whatever junior insurance executives in Kansas City drive.

Without seeing the front I was going off the tailights with the little logo, which was always an Oldsmobile trait (smaller pic)...

(I guess the Monte Carlos had them as well, unless this bigger pic is just a resto-mod upgrade.)

I will be off in the corner, hanging my head shame....

Attachments

• Capture cutlass tail lens.JPG
    Capture cutlass tail lens.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 455
  • Capture monte carlo.JPG
    Capture monte carlo.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I was really mocking on many of friends from growing up in Kansas City. I lost count of the times someone told me they were buying a Cutlass because they wanted something "sporty".

358947_13870223_1978_Oldsmobile_Cutlass%2BSupreme.jpg

Redeeming myself for previous post. I've always loved the Mangusta.

De_Tomaso_Mangusta_3-4.jpg

I'll forever remember the Car and Driver synopsis of that generation of Monte Carlo back in the day.

"We wonder who dropped that turd on Chevrolet's doorstep".

Yup. Might be why you don't see to many of them today, but when you do, it's like a unicorn.... :laughing

I see a local old lady driving around in a bright yellow Pinto (the updated 1980 model), it sure stands out.

Back