• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I had to quote this because it is so perfect looking. Look up badass in the dictonary, this car is it. Maybe not jaw dropping, but perfectly badass.
It had me on CL looking for a 68 Charger to buy. I also couldn't find any more info on this build, anyone have links. My googlefu let me down and there are just lots of pintrest links of this pic.

Just use a reverse image search. I pulled it randomly after googling chargers.

I did that and got all pintrest reposts. I'll look again.

And for animalmutha, yes, 99%of cars that are flat black shouldn't be, this one passes the sniff test with flying colors.

Meh. Looks unfinished. Too Okiefied for my tastes. There are a lot of colors in the universe, and flat black doesn't belong on that space in this time. :x

tachyon-performance-s-turbo-porsche-944-swapped-mini-auto-carzz-porsche-944-porsche-and-minis_1801015_xl.jpg

1112b8a3c83cd0747e12e7dd5583b9d2.jpg

That stupid truck is an add for the company that sells Patriot tires...and doesn't have Patriot tires on it. Brilliant!

That jag is a beauty! My dads been finishing a '72 xke with a 12 for decades now.

Very nice build .. but .. $15k carbon wheels and they show the billet set ?

Gt 40

I met this guy, AJ Foyt, and this car, in LA after he and Dan Gurney won LeMans.
There is a very cool book, "Go Like Hell", I think, about Ford's quest to beat Ferrari.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 73
Back