• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Very legit video of a Mercedes 300SL being hustled up a hillclimb in Switzerland. Not sure whats up with those cut gloves but my hands got sweaty just watching this.

https://youtu.be/kE1bA4gAFsw

[YOUTUBE]kE1bA4gAFsw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Next up:

McLaren 570GT
800x-1.jpg

Perhaps I'll ask Heather if she wants a ride in it.

That headlights throw it off for me. How it rise over the bodywork ruins it visually for me. Its the first thing I noticed in that pic.

That headlights throw it off for me. How it rise over the bodywork ruins it visually for me. Its the first thing I noticed in that pic.

Can't see that when you're doing 180 from the driver's seat.

Next up:

McLaren 570GT
800x-1.jpg

Perhaps I'll ask Heather if she wants a ride in it.

:drool :drool :leghump :love

McLarens have always done it for me ever since the McLaren F1 days. I like Lamborghinis generally more than Ferraris...but I'll take a McLaren over both.

[youtube]9ntpykkDQEw[/youtube]

[youtube]t7Azl-drqMk[/youtube]

Last edited:
Sweet. I'll come over for brauts if you get one.

Makes me want the "Lost in Space" rover...

cc556d817a31e74b2cba4affaa4cf560.jpg

I guess BMW did a concept for a new 8 series, and people are starting to run with the mock-ups of what an M8 would look like. I like it...

Attachments

• BMW-M8-Rendering-.jpg
    BMW-M8-Rendering-.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 66
Its for charity. Doesn't reflect the value of the car.

Back