• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

:wow

3zHJ87G.gif

from the tracks in the grass, that Ferrari is not the first car to blow that corner that day

from the tracks in the grass, that Ferrari is not the first car to blow that corner that day

you sure that's italian?

looks like a 289 cobra to me. i can't imagine enzo would have let anything bear his name with a hard top that ugly pasted on it.

ouchie ouch, either way

Wet conditions meant lots of spins and crashes this year.

Here is the Ferrari crash. Its not too bad.

https://youtu.be/p--8DXM123E

[youtube]p--8DXM123E[/youtube]

Can't believe I'm saying this but I would take the Volvo

Understated, classy.

The Jag kind of Screams " I DIDN'T WANT TO GET A WAGON BUY I HAD TO"
lol

No disrespect, but all these modern passenger cars look dull to my untrained eye.

SUVs are just big, ugly, expensive station wagons. :x

And to get this thread back on track:

s7ruhkrcvcfhqwya4zmf.jpg

Last edited:
SUVs are just big, ugly, expensive station wagons. :x

And to get this thread back on

Agree on SUVs. I'm driving a 2001 Yukon Xl and it sucks. Parking is terrible anywhere. Garages are too small, spaces are so small. Maybe a 4Runner or something but a max size SUV like a surburban is not fun to drive.

Also, cargo space is not much difference than a mini van AFTER the 3rd row.

I'm re-considering the 2018 Pacifica. I need something to haul my nieces/nephew and my eventual kid + 2 dogs.

I'd love a 4x4 Sprinter but they're $40k+

Q6AQBro.png

Last edited:
Back