• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

IMG_20171027_152924_937.jpg

stumbled across this the other day

I test drove the 500hp Range Rover at the SF car show this weekend. Holy sh!y, that thing was simply awesome. From a dig, I would put that 5000lb beast up against almost anything.

I test drove the 500hp Range Rover at the SF car show this weekend. Holy sh!y, that thing was simply awesome. From a dig, I would put that 5000lb beast up against almost anything.

I saw that blue SVR driving around. It’s really awesome. Jag also had the F-Type R for demos too. Really nice of them to bring some $125k+ vehicles out for anyone to test drive. Try to walk into a dealership to test drive those, and they’re gonna want to run credit.

5600lbs and they'll do a 4.7 0-60.

I'd go up against one in my E63 and not worry about it. I've got 50-60hp on one of those and weigh 1000+ lbs less.

Last edited:
5600lbs and they'll do a 4.7 0-60.

I'd go up against one in my E63 and not worry about it. I've got 50-60hp on one of those and weigh 1000+ lbs less.

It’s got 4wd
Like I said, from a dig to 40 that rig gets it.
I’m sure that amg will reel it in no problem, but out of the hole, that sucker really goes.

Anyways, even if not, it was just a great and completely over the top rig. “I highly recommend one if you have the means”....lol

I saw that blue SVR driving around. It’s really awesome. Jag also had the F-Type R for demos too. Really nice of them to bring some $125k+ vehicles out for anyone to test drive. Try to walk into a dealership to test drive those, and they’re gonna want to run credit.

I drove that 400hp jag sedan that was meh. I wanted to try one of those s-types, but didn’t want to leave my kid at the corner to do so. I had a mini drag race with the s-type in the big rover. My co-driver was cool about it. She said it was a good thing the cop that was sitting on the street the prior day, wasn’t there that day.

It’s got 4wd
Like I said, from a dig to 40 that rig gets it.
I’m sure that amg will reel it in no problem, but out of the hole, that sucker really goes.

SRT Jeep is the quickest thing out-of-the-hole I've ever driven. Not too many things going to beat something like that across the intersection! :thumbup

SRT Jeep is the quickest thing out-of-the-hole I've ever driven. Not too many things going to beat something like that across the intersection! :thumbup

I dunno. A full launch control holeshot with the NSX would probably embarrass even the mightiest Jeep, the SRT Trackhawk.

I dunno. A full launch control holeshot with the NSX would probably embarrass even the mightiest Jeep, the SRT Trackhawk.

There was some full CF NSX with tons of aero at the car show. Is that a special edition street available model or just a track prepared challenge car?

Back