• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

New cars COME with cutouts! The new Chargers have them and they sound great.

Cutouts are a good way to go.

This is is the stock muffler on a NSX (after I installed aftermarket downpipes). You can see the cutout valves working. Totally bypasses the mufflers.

[youtube]N-qbXdd_ADE[/youtube]

Im surprised to see that much corrosion on a 911. I thought they were galvanized or something such treatment.

"An average guy" with a 1000 sq. ft. garage/machine shop...

Well, for what you pay for a condo in the Bay Area you could get a mansion and a Lamborghini plus a lift, full snapon cabinet, and a project Porsche...in Texas, Colorado, or 30 other states. So yeah pretty average.

Buy one Dukes of Hazzard horn from JC Whitney 17 years ago, and you’re on the mailing list forever!

[youtube]H_N3-QihK2I[/youtube]

Killer!

I love his cheap picnic canopy paint booth.
and
The 1st gen Z car in the background.
and
I'm totally impressed with his DynaMat installation. It's the first time I've ever seen anyone applying it the correct way.

Saw a new Aston Martin this morning. Wow, what a nice improvement over an already awesome looking car.

Corsa Sport. Cutouts are the ghey. Spend the money and do it right, you have a nice car, keep it nice.

Seems like someone remembers the good old JC Whitney catalog.
:laughing

Come on, I'm sure JC Whitney sold tons of those quality Mr Gasket cutouts.

A63T_1_20150521406302251.jpg

Oh those cut outs!
Back in the day my buddy put a set of those on his GTO. For the outlets he used 57 ford driveshafts which fit the cutout then tapered up to about 3" The fun thing was to pull alongside some chicks, chat at 40 mph, pull the cables and punch it. Man ya wanna talk about noise! The cops eventually got him for them and he had to take them off.

Back