• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Back on topic, any cool intros at the LA Auto show?

LA and most definitely SF, hardly ever get any new vehicle launches because of the fact that they’re only 7 weeks or so away from the big North American show in Detroit.

Well after being able to do some laps in the new ATS-V's and the CTS-V's on the Daytona 3.6 mile road course...
36882962416_34cbb14cf3_c.jpg

I'll take the very :cool 640HP CTS-V with the Carbon Black package, thank you very much!
26982681829_ac925b9739_c.jpg

LA and most definitely SF, hardly ever get any new vehicle launches because of the fact that they’re only 7 weeks or so away from the big North American show in Detroit.

Certianly not the jaw dropping stuff... they did display the new Jeep Wrangler/Unlimited and accessories.

Certianly not the jaw dropping stuff... they did display the new Jeep Wrangler/Unlimited and accessories.

Oh wow. Didn’t even notice it.

I believe the Wrangler is the most “regretted” new vehicle purchase currently. Especially for the folks that lay out $40k for a new Rubicon Unlimited, dump another $20-30k in an obnoxious lift kit, tires, lights, wrap, etc. Then after a year they realize that they have a rough riding sort of impractical vehicle with super loud tires, with a meh stereo, hardly many bells and whistles, and all to have a trendy look when they could’ve taken all that money and just gotten a Range Rover or something like that.

Well after being able to do some laps in the new ATS-V's and the CTS-V's on the Daytona 3.6 mile road course...
36882962416_34cbb14cf3_c.jpg

I'll take the very :cool 640HP CTS-V with the Carbon Black package, thank you very much!
26982681829_ac925b9739_c.jpg

those are some nice cars. I wish they came in manual. I'll be over here in the corner with my peasant 2nd gen CTS-V
WxcYGVS.jpg

Last edited:
Errrrr nope.... since 2016 the 640HP, CTS-V's only come in 4 door sedans with 8 speed autos.

The new 464HP, twin turbo V6 - ATS-V's come in a 2 door coupe or four door sedan. Both can be had with a 6 speed manual.

The last year for the CTS-V Coupe, Station Wagon and the 6-speed manual in them was 2015.

ASZREAL... have you done a "Cat-back" on your wagon?

Last edited:
Back