• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Love the both the CTS-V and ATS-V sedans. The wagons are extra cool.

The CTS-V Champion Edition is pretty cool...

Yes, yes, it is super cool and it matches my Pyrotect helmet too! Now, I just need to sell a bunch of stuff, win the Lottery and I'd be happy as a clam at high tide. :teeth

Signed by Joao Barbosa and Christian Fitipaldi.

38780792552_1fc6a9379a_z.jpg

38780791582_1a27368a3a_z.jpg

38780791142_79f9023790_z.jpg

Last edited:
something very strange is going on with that rear wing... and they're trying very hard not to show it...

I’m just waiting for the official mid engine Vette pics. And wondering if it’ll get the hybrid treatment or stick with a traditional big block V8. Turbo V8 maybe?

Errrrr nope.... since 2016 the 640HP, CTS-V's only come in 4 door sedans with 8 speed autos.

The new 464HP, twin turbo V6 - ATS-V's come in a 2 door coupe or four door sedan. Both can be had with a 6 speed manual.

The last year for the CTS-V Coupe, Station Wagon and the 6-speed manual in them was 2015.

ASZREAL... have you done a "Cat-back" on your wagon?

I believe you're right. I was shopping for a last gen CTS V and current gen ATS V. Those were the ones within budget.

I’m just waiting for the official mid engine Vette pics. And wondering if it’ll get the hybrid treatment or stick with a traditional big block V8. Turbo V8 maybe?

There will never be another “big” block ever. To this day, I still sometimes regret letting go of the Z06 because there will never be even a small block with that much displacement again.

Expect the top of the range mid engine to be DOHC with some kind of forced induction with something in the neighborhood of 800ish horsepower. If they can bring that in under $200k, that’ll be a winner.

Unfortunately given all the new regs for economy and efficiency and such you're right. I wonder how the new engine will hold up long term - LS engines are pretty solid for 100k+ miles.

Errrrr nope.... since 2016 the 640HP, CTS-V's only come in 4 door sedans with 8 speed autos.

The new 464HP, twin turbo V6 - ATS-V's come in a 2 door coupe or four door sedan. Both can be had with a 6 speed manual.

The last year for the CTS-V Coupe, Station Wagon and the 6-speed manual in them was 2015.

ASZREAL... have you done a "Cat-back" on your wagon?

My wife and baby daughter are in the car a lot so I needed to be able to keep it quiet. I have QTP electric cut outs installed just before the mufflers so its kinda like a cat back lol.
With the V2's the cat backs do very little all the gains are from further up stream.
Once my CPO warranty is up I've got an upper pulley hub and belt waiting to go on the car. I still need to pick up the flex fuel sensor and injectors. After that I'll be done with the car power wise. I just wanted a little more power but still near stock reliability.
The funny thing is I can tell a difference in low end pick up with the cut outs open vs closed. It feels just slightly faster under 3k rpm with the cut outs closed, but it sure does sound a lot better with them open.

I just got the plastidip I ordered for my wheels. I ordered raw titanium color to go over the stock chrome.
Raw_Titanium_d98d5ecc-33ee-4005-9938-552999ec1e15_grande.jpg

Last edited:
Man I loved your wagon till I read you had cutouts... UGHHHH WHY!!!!!!

Its the best compramise I can do right now. Can't go full exhaust because I need to keep it quiet for my wife and 2 year old daughter on road trips. Stock exhaust is way to quiet inside the car. You can floor it and not have to raise your voice to talk to the person in the passenger seat kind of quiet.
If I ever get tired of it then I just close them and its back to stock noise levels.
You can hear the outside car sound difference here.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6LAgerf0Dw&t=3s[/YOUTUBE]

Back