• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

^^^ Excellent!. They even got the sound right. Subtext between some of the characters had me. :wtf

Jaguar is going to build 25 more D-Types for special order. The cars will be built to the original spec so no modern conveniences. Check your pockets and couch cushions for spare change along with pockets and cushions of a million of your friends because prices are expected be about $1.4 million.

:cool

bf7cn6sbutxwonhua9hx.jpg

o7ydp6v0iwgxxa7xwfuk.jpg

m1zbui717ua50bi7vasi.jpg

[youtube]syuEOWIdhik[/youtube]

^^^ That XKE is SeXKE.

I saw one of these in France a few years ago. They're coming up on 25 years old, so it's possible a few may make their way stateside.

Venturi Atlantique
799px-Venturi_300_Atlantique_3-690x352.jpg

Did a Fiat X19 and a Mazda Miata get together???lol

Ummm, how old are you?
This is a remake of this car which would be way before an X/19 or Miata. (ok, the X/19 started in 1972, so not before that)

Lancia-Stratos_1527678c.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, now recognizable to me in it's racing colors...Still , for what ever reason, not a fan of what it looks like in the new street version. :)
DT

Well its not that big of a downer since I didn't really see myself as ever being in the market for one.
Still a very fitting car for the thread though.

Back