• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Jags electric CUV to go up against the Tesla Model X...

2018-Jaguar-IPace-07.jpg

Jaguar-I-PACE-3-1.jpg

Last edited:
No replacement for displacement.

Packard-Bentley Mavis

[youtube]blpXIrvn4Ms[/youtube]

1905 Darracq

True hairball racer.

[youtube]SgN1387v4sA[/youtube]

One of my favorite features has to be the hood tie downs.

"Motor's too big to get the belts down low, ah f-it, clamp them on the valve covers." :laughing

No replacement for displacement.

Packard-Bentley Mavis

[youtube]blpXIrvn4Ms[/youtube]

Saw this last weekend, something something Superfast.
Most baddass production roadcar I've ever seen in the flesh and they had all the exotics present, Koenigsegg, McLaren, Bugatti...

ckChs8A.jpg

MJBh143.jpg

Saw this last weekend, something something Superfast.
Most baddass production roadcar I've ever seen in the flesh and they had all the exotics present, Koenigsegg, McLaren, Bugatti...

ckChs8A.jpg

MJBh143.jpg

Looks like what the mid engine corvette is going to look like.

The Ferrari is a mid front engine V12 so it has a long front, short back. The opposite of a mid rear Corvette. Other than both looking like sleek sports cars I don't think anyone would confuse the two.

I'm a Corvette fan but by comparison its ass looks like it was designed by AutoZone vs the Ferrari by Michelangelo.

pTEwRI4.jpg

Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo - 2.0 Liter V4 - Pwns Them All!

:wow

https://www.wired.com/story/porsche-919-hybrid-evo/

In this spec, the car is called the Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo, and It's already being put to work. Porsche has announced that the car just set a new lap record around Spa in Belgium. Driven by Neel Jani, the 919 needed just 1:41.77 to lap the entire 4.352-mile circuit. The prior record of 1.42.553 was set in 2017. Lewis Hamilton achieved that time in a Mercedes W07 F1 race car as he secured pole position for the upcoming Formula 1 race.

[youtube]pBhJG4yaWgA[/youtube]

Last edited:
Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo - 2.0 Liter V4 - Pwns Them All!

:wow

https://www.wired.com/story/porsche-919-hybrid-evo/

In this spec, the car is called the Porsche 919 Hybrid Evo, and It's already being put to work. Porsche has announced that the car just set a new lap record around Spa in Belgium. Driven by Neel Jani, the 919 needed just 1:41.77 to lap the entire 4.352-mile circuit. The prior record of 1.42.553 was set in 2017. Lewis Hamilton achieved that time in a Mercedes W07 F1 race car as he secured pole position for the upcoming Formula 1 race.

[youtube]pBhJG4yaWgA[/youtube]
Woof! Faster than an F1 car....

Back