• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I guess its a nice option for the doofus that bins his 430. But anyone that scrapped their 430 Scuderia either has another one, or just got tired of lugging around an extra $600,000. Or both...

Found one...

HAZSHZGJP5HNBANLFGYYDDAQSQ.jpg

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pacific-palisades-fatal-crash-20180214-story.html

5 liter V8, whats not to like. Looks like a sweet way to enjoy the coast highway. Really digging this car.

2017-Lexus-LC500-COLORS-VISUALIZER-20.jpg

It's one of the few cars that the over the top, in your face, Predator gaping mouth, "hourglass" grille that Lexus had been running with actually works well on.

And the car is even more amazing looking in person. It's one of the few cars that really didn't lose much in translation from the concept car. If they did a convertible version, it would do quite well.

I actually spotted my first Lexus supercar, the LMFAO (or whatever the designation is) in the wild a week ago, then my second two days later.

I hadn't realized they'd sold that many in CA. I guess they only made them for one year (2012) and there are still a few on dealer floors.

Last edited:
I actually spotted my first Lexus supercar, the LMFAO (or whatever the designation is) in the wild a week ago, then my second two days later.

I hadn't realized they'd sold that many in CA. I guess they only made them for one year (2012) and there are still a few on dealer floors.

You mean the LFA?

attachment.php

They are one of the best sounding supercars out there.

Attachments

• LFA.JPG
    LFA.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 557
You mean the LFA?

attachment.php

They are one of the best sounding supercars out there.

Agreed, but i think they were $300k or something crazy, which puts it in competition with things like Ferrari, Lambo, McLaren. I think they could have called it a Supra by the looks, but i think theyre doing one of those soon too.

It's one of the few cars that the over the top, in your face, Predator gaping mouth, "hourglass" grille that Lexus had been running with actually works well on.

And the car is even more amazing looking in person. It's one of the few cars that really didn't lose much in translation from the concept car. If they did a convertible version, it would do quite well.

I had to go see this thing up close. Its even more impressive on the inside.

4JHid1l.jpg

qbOftd6.jpg

5 liter V8, whats not to like. Looks like a sweet way to enjoy the coast highway. Really digging this car.

2017-Lexus-LC500-COLORS-VISUALIZER-20.jpg

These things are awesome. I was trying to figure out how I could potentially get one until I saw the price....not quite that awesome.
:laughing

Its a GT car, super comfortable just the way I'd want it, not a track car.

Lexus also has the similar but cheaper RC V8 for those that don't want to spend a home down payment on a car. I'd be more interested in a CPO.

Its a GT car, super comfortable just the way I'd want it, not a track car.

Lexus also has the similar but cheaper RC V8 for those that don't want to spend a home down payment on a car. I'd be more interested in a CPO.

RC looks kinda nice, but don’t be fooled. It’s been almost universally panned by the press. Driving dynamics are just not there. The IS despite being a sedan is far better in every way.

Back