• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Attachments

• turk-jag1.jpg
    turk-jag1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
[youtube]ld7c6ZO4n2A[/youtube]

[youtube]ld7c6ZO4n2A[/youtube]

Fake. I didn't see any homeless, tents, or 20 lb bags of poop. :x

:laughing

Pretty cool. I can't stand Red Bull (the drink, unless you water it down with vodka, and it's free at MotoGP), but I do enjoy their marketing.

LOL cuts from downtown SF to westbound Bay Bridge onramp from Treasure Island then says "head east" :laughing Imagine the cacophony that thing made in the Bunker Rd tunnel! :shocker

Well, it's Carmegeddon Week here on the Monterey Peninsula, so we're seeing just about every kind of car you can think of.

I've never been a fan of the Cayenne, but this one did catch my eye. :laughing

attachment.php

For reference, an 'omage to the 911 rally car...

picture.php

Sorry, crappy pic, and I was stumbling from pub to pub...

Attachments

• Rothmans Cayan.JPG
    Rothmans Cayan.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Tomorrow I think I'm gonna head to the Legends of the Autobahn show and stumble around.

I was in Carmel for the drive thru by Concours cars today, saw Wayne Carini and the Meguires wax guy that hosted "Car Crazy".

Last edited:
Wednesday, riding down 1 south of Big Sur, we saw some group of like 200 Lambos, Audis, McLaren's, Ferraris, Porsches, etc. it was silly. A bit distracting. They were headed to the Monterey Historics, I suppose.

Good Guys this weekend in Pleasanton. Supposed to be 3000 cars or something. Been seeing lots of hot rods rolling around danville/san ramon.

I used to go all the time and when the swap meet was free, now it's $20 for everyone over 5 years old I think.

There's more NSXs rolling around than the ugly new Accord.... :laughing

It’s more rare than you think. In two years of production, less than 1000 made for USDM, with over 800 of them in the first year.

The new Accord certainly took a sales hit with its polarizing looks, but it is still an Accord. They sell almost 1000 of those things in a day.

Acura is a big sponsor of a couple of events, they take over the park in in downtown Carmel on Tuesday for the Ocean Ave show. Lots of NSXs on display.

Aston Martin took over Sunset Center, Porsche is out at Quail, Jag is at Pebble....

I just got back from spending the morning at the Autobahn Legends show, BMW had a new M850.

attachment.php

I'll post more later.

Attachments

• Autobahn Legends 2018 (16).jpg
    Autobahn Legends 2018 (16).jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 267
  • Autobahn Legends 2018 (17).JPG
    Autobahn Legends 2018 (17).JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Back