• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

VW Doka

Attachments

• doka_duo.jpg
    doka_duo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 96
The motors in the earlier gen coopers were sourced from Chrysler. The newer units are BMW.

They're all trash.

They can be a hoot to drive, but the cars are total junk.

If you want to break my heart,
158084317.jpg

dump in all that money and still use the faux 4-speed brushed billet automatic shift nob that every mullet wearing knuckle dragger has been using since boyd coddington was a boy. i'd rather have 3 on the tree in that car... or blow minds and figure out 6 on the tree!

Did Americans produce any car the looked decent in the 80's?

so the questions stands :laughing

Roadkill has built some real dogshit, but that thing is sick.

it started as roadkill but it isn't really a roadkill car per se. finnegan just used roadkill to acquire the basis of that car, the rear roadkill part of that episode was that the POS tow rig made it :laughing

+syncro

Last edited:
dump in all that money and still use the faux 4-speed brushed billet automatic shift nob that every mullet wearing knuckle dragger has been using since boyd coddington was a boy. i'd rather have 3 on the tree in that car... or blow minds and figure out 6 on the tree!

I heart your hate of the fake manual trans.

Hot Rods need 3 pedals.

Vintage slush boxes are fine for kustom cruisers.

If your drag racing do whatever is fastest.

Back