• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Saw this on craigslist
They call it a Mega Raptor..

F250R-Mega-Raptor.jpg4_.jpg

Dude looks like he's dying of carbon monoxide emissions...

:laughing

:(

Hey, don't be making fun of Ladas, they're awesome.
[youtube]VhAB6KNv7pA[/youtube]

Or do make fun, whatever...
[youtube]cg6GGmc5flE[/youtube]

Some pretty impressive piloting in that first vid. In the second one, not so much :laughing

Hey, don't be making fun of Ladas, they're awesome.

Not bagging on the K-car of Russia, more like - dude wishes he routed his exhaust differently...

"aw, man, pointing DOWN woulda been GREAT for the headers..."

Not bagging on the K-car of Russia, more like - dude wishes he routed his exhaust differently...

"aw, man, pointing DOWN woulda been GREAT for the headers..."

Come on, Ladas are steaming piles, course they are practically Bentleys compare to a Trabant

In the 90’s when I was living in Europe, i was astounded by the crap the East had to drive and deal with infrastructure wise compared to the west.

Too bad we can’t transport our modern communists back in time and drop them off in a food line and the 30 year wait for a telephone in their shitbox concrete block apartment.

1992 Mustang coupe with a 6.2L Raptor motor mated to a TKO500 5 speed. Put down 527/470 at the wheels and driven to a 9.98@136.

:drool

Sexy under the hood, but SO fugly. Gen 3 Mustangs are the worst, even uglier than Gen 3 Camaros. Did Americans produce any car the looked decent in the 80's? Even the 4th Gen Corvettes looked crap.

If you want to break my heart, this ’57 Bel Air has been restored as shown, with an LS3 Motor in it for about 430 Horses to pull that entire giant frame around. Not the fastest rocket on the road, but a hoot and a half, I’m sure. If I could have any car on the road, I reckon it would be one of these guys. Just look at this bloody thing. LOOK AT IT!

158084386.jpg

158084317.jpg

158084368.jpg

158084314.jpg

158084245.jpg

158084278.jpg

158084128.jpg

If you want to break my heart, this ’57 Bel Air has been restored as shown, with an LS3 Motor in it for about 430 Horses to pull that entire giant frame around. Not the fastest rocket on the road, but a hoot and a half, I’m sure. If I could have any car on the road, I reckon it would be one of these guys. Just look at this bloody thing. LOOK AT IT!

158084386.jpg

158084317.jpg

158084368.jpg

158084314.jpg

158084245.jpg

158084278.jpg

158084128.jpg

Beauty, from a restoration standpoint. I prefer 55's if I was forced to choose from Chevy's of that era. Nice cruiser for sure.
I can think of about 10 other cars I'd rather spend my $200K restoration budget on.

Beauty, from a restoration standpoint. I prefer 55's if I was forced to choose from Chevy's of that era. Nice cruiser for sure.
I can think of about 10 other cars I'd rather spend my $200K restoration budget on.

I want the fins, big fins, but not the wacky flared 3rd gen ass. I feel like the '57 hit the perfect line between flash and grace.

These used to be so affordable...:(
I had a 57 non post, corvette rally wheels, with TA radials, black tuck-n-roll interior, factory power steering, high-output 283 with Edelbrock mainfold , Mallory dual point dist. ,dual exhaust, Hurst 3 on the floor in very nice condition ...$3000
DT

Back