• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

If you got $370,000 lying around.....

Hennessey-VelociRaptor-6X6-1-630x330.jpg

Saw that truck at SEMA last year. In person, it is so frigging huge. I was like, yup this is why the terrorists hate us. Because of over the top excesses like that.

In person, it is so frigging huge.

What a pile, wouldn't catch me dead in that thing. :barf

I was like, yup this is why the terrorists hate us. Because of over the top excesses like that.

Not so sure I agree with the reason they hate us being excess, because the Saudis flaunt their wealth and excess much more than we do but they're targeted much less than Westerners. I've never seen as much excess as I saw in and around Riyadh, except for maybe Monaco the week of F1. But Riyadh is that way 24/7/365, whereas Monaco is much more subdued most of the time.

Concepts and prototypes always show with super small mirrors. Notice it’s got no door handles either. And it’s actually going to be a twin turbo V6.

Other than the NSX Acura has been pretty conservative. Whats the HP target with a TT V6?

2020 Audi RS6 Avant. It's coming to the United States, too.

a1sfzmg4lbniajv1q6lw.jpg

I love that car but I have a life lesson / mantra that I live by:
Never own a European car out of warranty. Never.

I love that car but I have a life lesson / mantra that I live by:
Never own a European car out of warranty. Never.

Couldn’t agree more. But damn that’s a hot looking wagon! I imagine the lease is something like $1400/mo. Ugh.

Is there a practical reason to lust for a wagon over a sedan or cough cough a crossover?

Wagons hold more stuff than a sedan yet you don’t have much higher of a center of gravity than a sedan. But the COG is much lower than a crossover/SUV.

My TSX wagon felt like it handled exactly the same as the sedan version. One of the first things I did with that wagon was to go buy a 55” tv and then just easily load it in the back.

Back