• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
I had a friend in high school back in the 80s that put a 327 in the 1800s shooting brake. It was so fun, although he was sorta creepy.

I had a friend in high school back in the 80s that put a 327 in the 1800s shooting brake. It was so fun, although he was sorta creepy.

I have a P1800E so I struck up a conversation with the owner, he told me he has been offered $75K for his car. (I did see one go for $87K a while back)

The Tuesday Ocean Ave show is the best deal of Car Week....

^ yeah old 4x4's are hot right now. I think he could have got more than 37.5 for it. Damn.

That F40 was jaw-dropping in person. I overheard that the owner tracks it... hard.

I can't fathom the level of wealth one must have to be able to put that kind of vehicle on the line.

Thanks for the Ocean Ave Concours pics John.

That F40 was jaw-dropping in person. I overheard that the owner tracks it... hard.

I can't fathom the level of wealth one must have to be able to put that kind of vehicle on the line.

The dude interviewing him owns a Spitfire... the airplane, not the car.

[YOUTUBE]4iOoiEbtf2w[/YOUTUBE]
NOTE: Some bad language

De Cadenet also races classic and vintage cars, having owned and raced numerous examples, particularly Alfa Romeos. In addition to cars, he also collects motorcycles and aircraft, and owns a Supermarine Spitfire.

Last edited:
Concept car. But if the production TLX Type-S that comes out in half a year is pretty close to this? We’ve got a winner on our hands.

acura-type-s-concept-live-006.jpg

Cool pics John.

The spitfire pass was cool..! :teeth

Dig that blue beauty Rob. Not fair that concept cars get to tint their windows... makes them even cooler looking.

Be cool if they don't turbocharge it. Those tiny mirrors won't be seen again.

Concepts and prototypes always show with super small mirrors. Notice it’s got no door handles either. And it’s actually going to be a twin turbo V6.

Dig that blue beauty Rob. Not fair that concept cars get to tint their windows... makes them even cooler looking.

They do that when they’re not ready to show interiors yet.

The DOT is considering allowing exterior cameras with interior screens/warnings instead of sideview mirrors, so yeah, we could see “mirrors” that small.

Back