• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I just heard this too.
I hope it sells well enough to stick around.
Definitely a lust worth vehicle.

I've always had a thing for wagons, especially audi wagons. This is Daniel Craigs from the movie Layer Cake.

CWtKIR8WoAA43-A.jpg

and of course the Power Wagon :laughing

91223_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Legacy-4-Door-Power-Wagon.jpg

I like Nomads but a 2 door wagon is silly.

Is there a practical reason to lust for a wagon over a sedan or cough cough a crossover?

You have good taste?

Wagon > Pretend off road vehicle named a crossover

The crossover fad can't die fast enough. Old Subies get a pass.

I dig the crossovers.

They're perfect for 95% of what I need a vehicle to do.

I buy dirtbikes for offroad stuff

One Hundred Thousand Dollars (PLUS) for an Audi wagon? I'll pass.

The Mustang does look sweet.

I don't want to hear how well it handles. (covering my ears.. can't hear you! :blah ) :laughing

The Mustang does look sweet.

I don't want to hear how well it handles. (covering my ears.. can't hear you! :blah ) :laughing

The question is...

Does it handle $80k better than the Z06?

I get that it’s a Shelby and all that goes with it, but I’d probably like it more with a more muted paint job.... :dunno

I get that it’s a Shelby and all that goes with it, but I’d probably like it more with a more muted paint job.... :dunno

2020-ford-mustang_100712303_h.jpg

How bout dat? The over the top stripes are an option (expensive one too), so you you definitely turn the volume down with a grey one like that or a black one.

Back