• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

cus fuck you fucks
[youtube]_AOffiv9wIM[/youtube]

you can watch the whole thing or go to 7 minute in for the important part

[youtube]Rw7O-nKLgvI[/youtube]

[youtube]Ov-NzIgMdzE[/youtube]

[youtube]cgd6V22OGYE[/youtube]

[youtube]UPKB4Kz5jRo[/youtube]

nothing wrong with a bit of rough now and then

My sister had 2 of those in high school, a 71 4banger and a 73 V6. When the 73 stripped the timing gear, I began my hatred of Ford engineering decisions. That continued throughout much of my professional automotive career. :rofl:rofl:rofl

Last edited:
This was created in Texas a few years ago.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dsc01659.jpg
    Dsc01659.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 495
  • Dsc01660.jpg
    Dsc01660.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 482
  • Dsc01680.jpg
    Dsc01680.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 499
  • Dsc01701.jpg
    Dsc01701.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 509
The wheels on that polara are atrocious.

and the stance reminds me of a 20 year old mercedes whose adjustable suspension has failed.

i'd daily it though. with a few sacks of concrete in the back to level it up. maybe through some mudders on the rear

Last edited:
and the stance reminds me of a 20 year old mercedes whose adjustable suspension has failed.

i'd daily it though. with a few sacks of concrete in the back to level it up. maybe through some mudders on the rear

Adjustable ride height...

HR&CS incorporated adjustable ride height suspension using RideTech Shockwaves controlled via an AccuAir leveling system with an AccuAir ENDO-CVT tank and compressors.

I figured it was bagged. Still hate the way the wheels are tucked inside.

It looks okay in some of the other pictures that show it in a more "normal" stance.

I like the backward facing 3rd row (always my seat in the wagon as a kid growing up) and that cavernous interior when the seats are down.

This beats all..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191008-094456_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191008-094456_Chrome.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 157
Trophy Trucks

1.4mpg

Get rowdy.

[youtube]FcL7gShwvsU[/youtube]

Last edited:
This video of a TVR Griffith with a Ford 289 was linked on Jalopnik a few weeks ago and this small block V8 sound has been stuck in my head like a great song ever since. Just some of the best mechanical sounds on earth and a dream car.

I've followed this guy's YouTube channel after SuperMike posted a video of a V12 Matra a few years back. So many videos of fantastic sounding vintage race cars.

[youtube]xboAVaxpD08[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back