• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

You know it will be YUK when they use Mercury Cougar taillights.

And Dub: not 'a' Bullitt, THE Bullitt.

That rat rod is so gross right now in heaven (I'll guess) even Enzo is offering his sympathies to Ferruccio Lamborghini....

Attachments

• Classic-Ford-GT-Gas-Monkey-Garage-2015-SEMA-Motor-Show-3.jpg
    Classic-Ford-GT-Gas-Monkey-Garage-2015-SEMA-Motor-Show-3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 108
Take away the cones and that looks like the exit of a cars & coffee meetup.

nah that pic has mopars not mustangs :laughing

True the Mustang is the quintessential biff it trying to power slide out of the driveway car for C&C meets. But I’ve seen the representation from the Challenger/Charger camp has been making a hearty effort to try and take the crown in the past couple years. Not just C&C exits, but general street fuckery.

Corvette C8R race cars debut at the Rolex 24 this weekend.

chevrolet-corvette-c8r-yellow-2.jpg

a1rep5952.jpg

This should be a really good longevity test for them.
Not that they have all that much in common with their street versions.

This isn’t NASCAR. There’s actually quite a bit of production car bits in those GTLM cars. The new C8.R will be using the new flat plane engine (probably a variant of the Cadillac Blackwing V8) going into the next Z06.

The NSX GT3 car is very similar to the production car. Biggest difference is the race car is not a hybrid. But when I was at the factory, they were making production car frames and had some race frames there too. Only difference was one extra cross brace, otherwise identical.

I got to touch that silver C8.R at SEMA. Daddy like.

ucIaRlZ.jpg

Yeah, will be interesting to see how the C8's do in the 24.

But, I'm looking forward to seeing Cadillac take it's fourth straight win in the DPi class.

Tried to upload a couple of pics but get this error:
"Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later."

Back