• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

The Cadillac prototypes sound fantastic.

Figured only Leno and Seinfeld had one. Guess not...

83264125_10218885105972477_1813785163209900032_n.jpg

They’re around. Pretty rare car, but they’re around. I’ve worked on about 20 different ones at my shop. None of them being Leno’s (he gave it away to Bob Einstein), Seinfeld’s, or that one you see there.

Probably less than 2000 cars on the road in the US.

They’re around. Pretty rare car, but they’re around. I’ve worked on about 20 different ones at my shop. None of them being Leno’s (he gave it away to Bob Einstein), Seinfeld’s, or that one you see there.

Probably less than 2000 cars on the road in the US.

my buddy has 3 in his shop right now, voiding warranties for owners that want more of them :laughing

2 for a custom exhaust and accuair and the other the same with a methanol kit.

Welllll, their warranties are void if he does it.

I may or may not have done several sets of aftermarket downpipes, JB4 tuning boxes, iLift kits, and methanol injection at my shop too. But with a wink and a nudge, I make sure we go into it knowing if shit goes bad, they have to bring the car back to me and nobody else if they want to have any chance of keeping a warranty intact.

So far so good. Exhaust and air springs are fairly harmless bolt ons. But the tuner which can increase boost up to 4-5psi and methanol injection setup both can raise cylinder pressures, so there’s a bit of a worry something might blow up. But it is a Cossie engine in there after all, so the 500hp from the ICE at bone stock tells me they left room to grow.

Too bad the wheels on the rs6 are so fugly (like all audi wheels imo). I'd still take the e63.

I kinda like them... I’ll be sure to option them and the carbon brakes that go with them when I bounce the check at the dealership! :thumbup :laughing

Back