• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

[YOUTUBE]3-EoUzrh4cw[/YOUTUBE]

I guess the guy Ant from Wheeler Dealers is part of this company in some way.

I like it. Has some Aston Martin, some Jag, some old school Ferrari, some bmw design features.

Last edited:
Here‘s another rare Callaway. They only made 10 of these Speedsters. And I believe they made just one ZR-1 based “Super” Speedster. This particular one I’ve seen in person and knew the owners back in the day. Other than the roof chop, the gimmick here was a fully custom leather wrapped interior, and a massively expensive Spies-Hecker paint job...both in whatever colors the client wanted.

corvette_c4_1991_pictures_6_b.jpg

Didn't Callaway do engine upgrades too?

Here‘s another rare Callaway. They only made 10 of these Speedsters. And I believe they made just one ZR-1 based “Super” Speedster. This particular one I’ve seen in person and knew the owners back in the day. Other than the roof chop, the gimmick here was a fully custom leather wrapped interior, and a massively expensive Spies-Hecker paint job...both in whatever colors the client wanted.

corvette_c4_1991_pictures_6_b.jpg

That is 90s af

Didn't Callaway do engine upgrades too?

Yup. Started with twin turbo setups on Corvettes. (Actually I think they originally messed around with Alfas) Then they did "supernatural" engines which were not forced inducted. Now I believe they do supercharging.

That is 90s af

In that fuscia color? Absolutely. James Cameron's Speedster was black over black. That one probably aged a lot better.

Yes I did, it was not accepted well.
People thought it looked like a Camaro from the Ass.

Those people are on dope. It does sure look like a Jag, tho.

Nice looking but it doesn't really turn my crank. Kinda looks like every other swoopy long nose coupe concept.

I have a couple NSX clients that also have modified Trackhawks. They seemed to get 1100+ horsepower out of them fairly easily. They can get to right around 160 in the half mile. Crazy thinking they can get something with the aerodynamics of a box to haul ass that much.

[YOUTUBE]wHf2ejIZ44g[/YOUTUBE]

~1,900 hp.

Last edited:
Rabbit GTIs before the Alfas.

I once looked at, and considered purchasing, a Calloway Alfa GTV6. Beauty car.
Hmmmm...
Another one that got away.

Last edited:
1400? Are they going to run on drag strips that are 80 feet longer?
I assume it's actually the horsepower.

Back