• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

655 hp Australian Ford Falcon...

Ford-Falcon-XR8-Sprint-Premcar-1.jpg

Ford-Falcon-XR8-Sprint-Premcar-6.jpg

This is one situation where you actually want the middle seat and are even fine with giving up the armrests too.

At the moment of this post... $58,000
Yes, it has THAT many zeros.

McFly...

Linky behind picture.

Last edited:
Ha, I bought an 87 pickup brand new that looked just like this, black, kc lites on the rollbar and all.
Rolled it over wheeling in a year.
19 year olds should not buy brand new cars.

If those are legit Nike Mags that come included with the package? Those are worth more than the truck. But still 58 racks for that is absurd. If it was the actual truck from the movie with maybe some autographs and such? Ok I can see that kind of money and maybe then some.

People have built really accurate “tribute” KITTs and General Lees and have gotten nowhere near that kind of money for them.

C'mon, Rob. You know how it works. Nostalgia is expensive. Shit, look at the Syncro Vanagons that are actually selling for $75-95K! Hell, even the "regular" Westfalia editions are bringing in nearly that much and sometimes more depending on condition! :wow

C'mon, Rob. You know how it works. Nostalgia is expensive. Shit, look at the Syncro Vanagons that are actually selling for $75-95K! Hell, even the "regular" Westfalia editions are bringing in nearly that much and sometimes more depending on condition! :wow

I’ve actually heard of that phenomenon with those old shitty vans. I just don’t understand that in the slightest.

Yet an AWD Chevy Astro or GMC Safari is still worth like 500 bucks and only that much if it’s got a full tank of gas. Go figure.

I’ve actually heard of that phenomenon with those old shitty vans. I just don’t understand that in the slightest.

Yet an AWD Chevy Astro or GMC Safari is still worth like 500 bucks and only that much if it’s got a full tank of gas. Go figure.

Can the Asstro or the Safarti do this?

[YOUTUBE]xfelc5Adgo0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4NOQ1PcjZjA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GbXatDrIA2k[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Its the VW campers that have the astronomical values. Less so for the regular passenger versions. Those Westfalia camper conversions use the space pretty efficiently. I looked into them a few years ago and all the owners I talked to said to expect to spend a few thousand a year on maintaining and repairing issues but they all really loved the platform.

Its the VW campers that have the astronomical values. Less so for the regular passenger versions. Those Westfalia camper conversions use the space pretty efficiently. I looked into them a few years ago and all the owners I talked to said to expect to spend a few thousand a year on maintaining and repairing issues but they all really loved the platform.

I thought the syncro 4WD was valued over the Westfalia top.

Last edited:
Back