• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

picture.php

Posted previously....

Just thought this was a great pic.

Attachments

• 9CFDFD2A-0CE7-4946-8008-AF9B712D04B7.jpeg
    9CFDFD2A-0CE7-4946-8008-AF9B712D04B7.jpeg
    35.3 KB · Views: 41
Brian Redman in the Porsche 908/3, nice.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Maybach Exelero1.jpg
    Maybach Exelero1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Maybach Exelero2.jpg
    Maybach Exelero2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Maybach Exelero3.jpg
    Maybach Exelero3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 43
My favorite non-rally race car jump. Mika Hakkinen.

mika-hakkinen-launches-his-m-1.jpg

How do you say "WHEEEEEEEEeeee!!!" in Finnish? :laughing

Btw: that Exelero looks like something Bad Bad Leroy Brown would drive.

Last edited:
^^^ Very Cool

Ok, your a BIG tire manufacturing company and want a car built for testing tires.
Get MB - Maybach to build one for ya. Yeah, it's like 15 years old now but if it showed up in the driveway with the keys in it... :teeth

The Maybach Exelero
(Note: more really :cool stuff here: https://www.motor1.com/photo/3829441/bugatti-the-black-car/ )

Yes!!! I remember that car. Back when Maybach was its own division under M-B and not just a “trim package” like it is today.

Yes!!! I remember that car. Back when Maybach was its own division under M-B and not just a “trim package” like it is today.

I saw a vinwiki vid about that maybach the other day. It was in a rapper video years ago and apperently its not really a car. Its a show car that doesnt really work. Pretty thing though...

I saw a vinwiki vid about that maybach the other day. It was in a rapper video years ago and apperently its not really a car. Its a show car that doesnt really work. Pretty thing though...

Sprichst du Deutsch ? Seems these guys have a different view as to whether or not it is a functioning car.
[YOUTUBE]D3GK7R00-Ik[/YOUTUBE]
Now, as to that rapper vid...
[YOUTUBE]Ng02QSUiL8M[/YOUTUBE]
In 2011 it was rumored that Birdman (the other rapper, not the cartoon superhero) purchased the Exelero for a whopping eight million dollars, but apparently he never finalized the deal nor took possession of the car.

The German website Motorvision reports that the Exelero is currently in the possession of Mechatronik GmbH, a German company specializing in the restoration of classic Mercedes automobiles. Motorvision also revealed this interesting tidbit: The car was designed not by Maybach staff, but design students at the University of Pforzheim.

Def a Baller car.

Here's some video of the Singer ACS being driven hard and getting genuinely dirty. Some pretty damn good drone work, too.

[YOUTUBE]iG58pnV3u8I[/YOUTUBE]

Here's some video of the Singer ACS being driven hard and getting genuinely dirty. Some pretty damn good drone work, too.

[YOUTUBE]iG58pnV3u8I[/YOUTUBE]

Yup, great drone work. I don't recognize the driver. Is he somebody? I hate to be picky, but after watching Block and maybe Pastrana, the driving in this video looks rather pedestrian. There was at least one missed opportunity for a Scandinavian flick.

Yup, great drone work. I don't recognize the driver. Is he somebody? I hate to be picky, but after watching Block and maybe Pastrana, the driving in this video looks rather pedestrian. There was at least one missed opportunity for a Scandinavian flick.

He was probably told to "We only have one, please don't wreck the machinery" so he held back. :laughing

EDIT: I personally enjoyed the fiery exhaust while circling the windmill. :teeth

EDIT #2: I guess that's Richard Tuthill - one of the guilty parties behind the creation of the car. https://www.tuthillporsche.com/

Last edited:
The WRC Monte Carlo Rally starts on Thursday and runs through the weekend. Its a spectacular event with night and day stages through the mountains of southern France. A mix of snow, ice and dry pavement are expected throughout each of the event. Hyundai won the 2020 championship at Monza last December and is looking to repeat.

Check the WRC YouTube channel or the DirtFish YouTube channel for highlights.

Schermata-02-2457799-alle-11.08.35.png

-World_TakamotoKatsuta-MonteCarlo-2020_001_c46fd_frz_1400x788.jpg

[YOUTUBE]EqWgZvOXdjI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
The WRC Monte Carlo Rally starts on Thursday and runs through the weekend. Its a spectacular event with night and day stages through the mountains of southern France. A mix of snow, ice and dry pavement are expected throughout each of the event. Hyundai won the 2020 championship at Monza last December and is looking to repeat.

Check the WRC YouTube channel or the DirtFish YouTube channel for highlights.

Schermata-02-2457799-alle-11.08.35.png

-World_TakamotoKatsuta-MonteCarlo-2020_001_c46fd_frz_1400x788.jpg

[YOUTUBE]EqWgZvOXdjI[/YOUTUBE]
I love rally cars! Best drivers in the world in my opinion.:thumbup

Back