• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

A modern tribute to the Ferrari GTO...

GTO-Engineering-Squalo-00.webp

https://www.carscoops.com/2021/04/g...inal-design-of-its-new-squalo-v12-sports-car/

I thought I'd hate it, but I don't... :laughing

Works for me. Designer showed a lot of restraint.

A modern tribute to the Ferrari GTO...

picture.php

I thought I'd hate it, but I don't... :laughing

Works for me. Designer showed a lot of restraint.

That wee beastie's doesn't have ENOUGH GTO in it though. Looks like they updated a 250 SWB GT by putting the vents in the quarter panel and 3 speed holes in the nose.

GTO:

picture.php

250 SWB:

picture.php

Neat idea, but a "swing and a miss..."

Last edited:
That car is part of a local car collection. An acquaintance of mine was the caretaker of the collection and he gave me a chance to check it out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

An old Maserati F1 car.

picture.php

Signed by the driver, Sir Sterling Moss.

picture.php

picture.php

If that was my car... I would send that stupid license plate back and require them to center it. Looks dumb.

EDIT: Owners fault, clearly that is the L creating that stupid look.

Last edited:
Here's an unpopular opinion: think about how much worrying about looks costs you in life. Can you see the car when you're driving it? No. So why worry about other people? Just enjoy the ride.

Yeah so silly when buying to bother picking out a particular colour or concerning oneself with scratches dings or dents cause you can’t see that stuff while you’re driving and fixing it would only be to impress other people.

With a username like mine I thought I better weigh in. I think LuckyJones and OldMadBrit nailed it. A Ferrari tribute to the 250, just not much to the GTO. Looks a bit like a Morgan Aero 8 from the back.

production-ready-mercedes-amg-one-spotted-training-its-f1-drivetrain-in-public_27.jpg

Mercedes-AMG One prototype out for some road testing. Sleek, but I don't care for the vertical stabilizer.

Back