• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

No signage, I doubt these are a test fleet, but it is early yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3388.jpg
    IMG_3388.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 61
Galaleo - Vixen 21 td

This cool '80's Vixen RV motorhome rolled into one of my stores this week.
6 cylinder diesel with 0-60 acceleration in only 28 seconds. :laughing
Very unique ride though.

Attachments

• Galaleo1.jpg
    Galaleo1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Galaleo2.jpg
    Galaleo2.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Galaleo3.jpg
    Galaleo3.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 26
That thing's like the big brother to the 6000SUX

One of the guys I work with is a photographer on the side. Got some nice rolling shots of my car on a cruise we did from the dealership a couple months ago.

7oYmXpy.jpg

lt3zdCM.jpg

NtGOM4R.jpg

:thumbup
since I wasn't familiar with the models, I didn't know this one is special. Also limited in number and color. Nice color, :thumbup

Anyway don't come parking in SF :D daily life could probably feel pretty tough in something like that :laughing .. wait.. might have a problem with the speed bumps too

:thumbup
since I wasn't familiar with the models, I didn't know this one is special. Also limited in number and color. Nice color, :thumbup

Anyway don't come parking in SF :D daily life could probably feel pretty tough in something like that :laughing .. wait.. might have a problem with the speed bumps too

Drove it down Van Ness a little while ago coming back from the bridge. Holy crap is that not a friendly road for a car like that.

Van Ness..in SF ...
..ddeeeesssaster since years!! They may be repaving it as we speak it is just finished, but...it will be down to one lane or two lanes on places to enable for busses.

... and on the more realistic side, Acura is reviving the Intergra.

Acura-Integra-2.webp

Drones not included.

attachment.php

Attachments

• F08B7138-DB44-40B3-B921-316F7994DB51.jpg
    F08B7138-DB44-40B3-B921-316F7994DB51.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 202
New Integra is Intriguing. Always liked them. Hope its a coupe.

The very slight revisions Acura made for NSX Type S look good. I really like this generation of the NSX.

2022-Acura-NSX-Type-S_020.jpg

Last edited:
Drone overlaid TLX Type S

Hmmm...

Attachments

• acura_drone_bastards.jpg
    acura_drone_bastards.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back