• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I must be getting old, this is what turns my crank

594992.jpg

Nice minivan! :laughing

(I kid, I kid....)

It does seem to be where the market has been going.

Some people (not in-the-know, not as finely tuned as car and moto guys) literally called them that when they saw them first time.. :laughing .. true story. (That's what they seems like. Short and lifted (in some cases) minivans.)

Last edited:
...and yet, they throw a hell of a lap time down.

"But how did the CUV get airborne?!?!?" :confused

"Witnesses said a speeding Ford Escape ran a stop sign at the corner of Maple Street and Rowan Avenue and was T-boned by a pickup. The Escape was flipped on its side and then skidded into the vintage sports car at the other side of the intersection."

"Witnesses said a speeding Ford Escape ran a stop sign at the corner of Maple Street and Rowan Avenue and was T-boned by a pickup. The Escape was flipped on its side and then skidded into the vintage sports car at the other side of the intersection."

If that had been my Corvette, that accident might’ve been a fatality.

One of the guys I work with is a photographer on the side. Got some nice rolling shots of my car on a cruise we did from the dealership a couple months ago.

7oYmXpy.jpg

lt3zdCM.jpg

NtGOM4R.jpg

$200K and an updated version of the MC12? Sign up! The Maserati MC20 is great looking, IMO.

01-desktop.jpg

Yesterday…

5dzFHnq.jpg

105db day. Apparently just too much freedom blasting out of my pipes. Blew 107. ‘Merica!

Back