• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I dunno... Coming to the US next year.

A1916074_medium.jpeg

Already here.

https://www.audiusa.com/us/web/en/models/a6/rs6-avant/2021/overview.html

Stock exhaust? If so, that's pretty shocking.

Stock front and back of it. But the intermediate pipe has been changed. Eliminated the secondary cats and dropped 20 pounds because titanium.

XJI0hEB.jpg

So there’s this…

[youtube]q7OWDSWeHV4[/youtube]

Doesn’t surprise me at all I blew 107 from the 40ft or so the sound booth is from the track.

And no I’ll never put those absurd looking pipes on.

If you wanna pass on 90dB days, you have to get creative with exhaust sometimes. It pays to have a quiet car if you like Laguna. There's only a small handful of loud days there.

If you wanna pass on 90dB days, you have to get creative with exhaust sometimes. It pays to have a quiet car if you like Laguna. There's only a small handful of loud days there.

Yup, and yesterday was one of them, with a 105 limit.

Only reason I got to do an unlimited day last year was because IndyCar was supposed to be there and cancelled because of the ‘rona.

I’ve heard of some crazy shit like GPS linked exhaust valves. But realistically, it just takes a disciplined right foot on that section…which I don’t have. The “dyno hill” is where is can pass a lot of cars like they’re standing still because of the power I’ve got. Also up the Rahal straight as well, but it starts with having some speed to carry through 6.

I dunno... Coming to the US next year.

A1916074_medium.jpeg

I almost bought a red one about 3 months back. I love wagons. I didn't buy it cause the rest of the country does NOT love wagons enough to not lose my ass on it...

Proof the Z4 couple looks great no matter how its modified. I like it, too.

Idk if the s54 would be my engine choice for an off roader...

Back