• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Helz yeah.

What it should have been 10 years ago.
The mo powah guys got what they wanted this time around.

attachment.php

Centralia, WA

That shooting brake is sweet. With that extra room, you could take your 4 track-day wheels & tires along with some extra tools/etc. I had a 1st gen FRS, and though I never tried fitting 4 wheels & tires into it like Toyobaru claims, if they did fit, you wouldn't get much else in there.

"The Yardbirds" is a throwback from the 50s that's still there.
It was Costco long before they were around. Now it's just a big hangar type building with a bunch of flea market stalls inside.

The teapot is a leftover from the teapot dome scandal, moved to it's current location in Zilla, WA.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Would you buy a GR 86 Shooting Brake?

Toyota-GR-86-Shooting-Brake.webp

Why isn't this called a hatchback?

The shooting brake term is dumb. It's not a wagon, as a kid that learned to drive on a buick roadmaster.

It looks cool but no more practical than 2 door coupe for a single or minimalist couple.

Wagon's I guess will always be unpopular in the US.

I’ve had a couple of hatchbacks and that doesn’t seem to be quite the same. Seems like the shooting break has more of a vertical back not as sloped as a hatchback.
Digging then looks of this one but the paint colour helps.

I think shooting brake is a marketing term now and is applied to far more cars than it has right to be.

From Livermore last Sunday. There were lots to choose from. Here is a small sample.

bFUlFCH.jpg

NEsOaiz.jpg

uUzhXfV.jpg

waSvqmT.jpg

mYtebab.jpg

zxUoZGP.jpg

ZLj154S.jpg

GoP9x7R.jpg

zJkhRv4.jpg

eMasKQq.jpg

6Zjo2rh.jpg

Cool stuff. Love the classic Camaro's. :love

Modern cars, wow. We've raced this M4 for two seasons now, including two 8 hour races. Stock engine, and it's still kicking ass.
246146463_10159474243624840_3222312073030752737_n.jpg

By the way, we won the 8 hour race last year, and we won it again yesterday.
246035370_10159474245259840_239340918155884204_n.jpg

Congratulations racercosmo. Thats awesome.

Hell YES Rich! BIG accomplishment for you and the team...awesome to read this live! Congrats brother!!!

Hell YES Rich! BIG accomplishment for you and the team...awesome to read this live! Congrats brother!!!

I hope you can make it out next year. Besides our cars. those GT3s are crazy. I love the Bentley, but the factory quit supporting them and they're not really competitive in the pro class anymore.

The new 2023 Corvette Z06 looks pretty badass. 670HP NA V8? Yes please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3NTAImpNBQ&t=91s

I'm so full of hate for you right now Gregor! That video just had me sending off a half baked email to my dealer connection to get on the list...you owe me coffee when we can take one to coffee if I can get on the list! Let's hope the thing cools the engine better than the Gen 3's...but man that thing is pure sex. Great job on their promotional vid too.

Back