• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

And not just daily, but like 3x what most others drive their dailies. Let alone having enough time to drive the others. This is serious ironbutt territory.

At least the GT4 does not have the carbon buckets. Great for the track and certainly cool looking, but the thought of daily driving those seats in anything (and most GT cars get optioned with them) would make me sell the car in the first week.

On a bicycle ride yesterday.

If I were a boat collector/hoarder I would have to have this.

$11,500 and it's yours

R9MR03C.jpg

mzDOjZI.jpg

7f88Ctt.jpg

3JD6wak.jpg

YeBKFvV.jpg

vPizTEI.jpg

And a nice little tow vehicle to get that woodie to the lake really fast.

cnm4Wwa.jpg

The husband of one of my former employers bought a beautiful old wooden boat like that. They lived in the Delta and she said it was great for short rides after dinner...and long tows home when it inevitably broke down.

Can't bring myself to post this in the Couch Racers Corner. They all got cages now.

Lorenzo racing the Porsche Cup in Italy.
Pedrosa racing a Lamborghini.
Rossis Audi.

They-all-got-cages_now.jpg

Self explanatory..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-153054_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-153054_Gallery.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 25
That’s actually pretty awesome and hilariously stupid at the same time.

While I’m here. These two Astons are roughly the same price. They use the same Mercedes sourced engine too. Which would you choose for ~$200k?

Attachments

• 7C38D96E-FEA6-4A89-AC28-1AA256E6EB26.jpg
    7C38D96E-FEA6-4A89-AC28-1AA256E6EB26.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 73DC2FC8-F51E-455A-89BE-BE3D7F5C0661.jpg
    73DC2FC8-F51E-455A-89BE-BE3D7F5C0661.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 13
There really does need to be more car/pickup things. I want a 45mpg Civicmino that can juuuuust hold a dirt bike in the back.

[youtube]RBAkg76mLn4[/youtube]

Highlights:
  • "Base" version has "only" 1,700 hp
  • Cupholders can "almost boil" your coffee or "freeze your milkshake"
  • 4 passengers can get in simultaneously with no seat adjustments forward / back
  • no artificial engine noise being pumped in
  • Doors have explosives in the hinges in case you roll it, so it can blow the doors off to get out
  • front wheels can be disengaged completely for RWD driving (giggity...1700 hp with RWD?!)

I'm sure you guys can pick out your favorite bits.

There really does need to be more car/pickup things. I want a 45mpg Civicmino that can juuuuust hold a dirt bike in the back.

there are some DIY methods... which are too much effort personally, and by effort i mean $$$

if ya want a v8.....
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/hjTOEX-qJB8[/YOUTUBE]

or something weirder
https://www.smythkitcars.com/

They already have that. It's called a Honda Ridgeline. :twofinger

[*]Doors have explosives in the hinges in case you roll it, so it can blow the doors off to get out

Pretty sure this is a requirement for doors like that. Aventador has had the explosive emergency door thing for awhile now.

Also, this means we'll probably get the Audi, Benz, etc competitors in the near future as well. Hell, given that fucking EVERYBODY is getting into the compact SUV game (because $$$$$$) I'd venture a guess we may even see Porsche, Lamborghini, maybe even a Maserati wagon?

Back