• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Shootingbrake

eeefa05359bfb4f7fcf219bd14bb0527.jpg

Man, as goofy as some of those shapes are, I REALLY dig it!

Makes me want ALL THE MONIES!!

Only made 99. Apparently one went for $1M on ebay motors 3 years ago

I didn't know Pontiac made "Nomads".

It took a while before I noticed two doors.

Early 60's Chevy wagon, much like the Pontiac we had, both with vinyl covered upholstery.

Loving George,

Attachments

• IMG_4083.jpg
    IMG_4083.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4086.jpg
    IMG_4086.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4087.jpg
    IMG_4087.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
I really do like the current Vantage. The V8 (albeit sourced from AMG Mercedes) with the ubiquitous ZF8 automatic is a very nice powertrain. Sounds great too. But honestly the best part about it is they have site where you sit really low (like modern Porsches) and there is actually enough headroom that I could still easily wear a helmet in my normal seating position. I have to do a bit of a slouchy thing to fit in the Vette and even more so to wear a helmet. Dare I say, one could daily the Vantage. If you can handle the astronomical costs of ownership to have a semi-exotic car.

Protip: Vantage can still be had with the traditional A-M grille and it looks far better with it.

This is the F1 edition in of course the F1 team’s color. This wing is a bit much but it still works when you see it in person.

aston-martin-vantage-f1-edition.jpg

Last edited:
I want the spiral-check cloth seats. :x

Cadillac, please, please do it!!! :thumbup

Cadillac Mid-Engine car IMHO looks pretty bad ass!!!

Attachments

• Cad Mid-Engine.jpg
    Cad Mid-Engine.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Cad Mid-Engine2.jpg
    Cad Mid-Engine2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 21

Attachments

• 47A115E1-A0BC-45B2-85A5-E82F20C751C1.jpeg
    47A115E1-A0BC-45B2-85A5-E82F20C751C1.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 20
Back