• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

So that 1:47 I turned at Laguna is not quite strong enough to be wearing that kind of stuff then? :laughing

[cough, cough] 1:42 [/cough]

In my painfully stock C6Z.

So that 1:47 I turned at Laguna is not quite strong enough to be wearing that kind of stuff then? :laughing

Haha! I mean, I suppose if the aim is "dress up"...then get lots-o-pics too!

[cough, cough] 1:42 [/cough]

In my painfully stock C6Z.

If it’s painfully stock to the point of still having the runflats? That’s a damn good time. I’ve got a buddy who had a built C6Z, full track prep with the big wing, Hoosiers, and the whole nine making almost 100hp more than stock and he’s at 1:32 I think.

In my defense, I have not had a single clean lap in that thing there so far. I’m going back next month for a 103db day. Being 103, I’ll have to give up some time on the dyno hill. But I’m still hoping to at least see high 1:30s with the car as is. Then maybe I’ll start getting silly and get a spare wheel set with stickier tires. And maybe a proper seat so I can sit a little lower.

If it’s painfully stock to the point of still having the runflats?

Yup, on the G2 runflats. Doing a 1:42 was a constant fight between the urge to force myself to do it, and my skirt flying up over my helmet making me slow down.

Yup, on the G2 runflats. Doing a 1:42 was a constant fight between the urge to force myself to do it, and my skirt flying up over my helmet making me slow down.

Oh you’ve got those ones? The G2 ROF is a way better tire than the original F1 Supercar tire it came with. And if you want to keep runflat ability, that’s probably the best tire you can get in your sizes.

But they do make Hoosier R7s in your stock sizes. Just sayin…

My dad mobile is 7 months old now! Still loving it for shuttling my 2 kids around. My kids love the acceleration, and I love the way it looks. :)

Attachments

• 20220615_123938_resized.jpg
    20220615_123938_resized.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 42
My dad mobile is 7 months old now! Still loving it for shuttling my 2 kids around. My kids love the acceleration, and I love the way it looks. :)

C'mon, Stan, by now I expected you to be rocking an Urus or something.

C'mon, Stan, by now I expected you to be rocking an Urus or something.

My car makes only about 20 hp less than a Urus! for half the price!

I do have a new car on order. Should be here in about 8 months.:)

Last edited:
My car makes only about 20 hp less than a Urus! for half the price!

I do have a new car on order. Should be here in about 8 months.:)

More like 1/3 the price. Just about every Urus I see typically are optioned over $300k.

And by my math that puts you at going 15 months between cars. You are slowing down Stan. I seem to remember you flip rides a little faster than that!

More like 1/3 the price. Just about every Urus I see typically are optioned over $300k.

And by my math that puts you at going 15 months between cars. You are slowing down Stan. I seem to remember you flip rides a little faster than that!

New x5ms are closer to 130 now.

I haven't posted all the cars I've bought. :)

Just be sure to get rid of that X5m before the warranty runs out :later

OK, hear me out, I think it's time to change racing rules for F1, LMP1 and those types. Specifically, bring back the fan cars. fan cars are cool.

[YOUTUBE]5JYp9eGC3Cc[/YOUTUBE]

Cadillac GTP looks awesome as well.

https://racer.com/2022/06/09/cadillac-unveils-new-imsa-gtp-contender-for-2023/

With its unveiling, three of IMSA’s four GTP manufacturers have broken cover with their cars.

Porsche was first in December with its Multimatic-built twin-turbo V8, and on Monday, BMW revealed its Dallara-built M Hybrid V8 which is believed to be derived from a former DTM motor.

Acura, which has posted teaser images of its new ARX-06 prototype, is expected to formally present the car to the public in August.

HERO3Cadillac_GTP_RJM_1275a.jpg

Alpha Motors Ace and Saga.

Fucking cool looking EVs. Almost remind me of old Datsuns sorta.

Hope they make it.

ace-performance.jpg

Alpha_Motors_SuperSaga_10.jpg

The 100th Pike's Peak Hillclimb is over. The M3 was updated over the last year. More downforce, updated rear suspension instead of stock geometry, a new carbon body, and some more power.
They did run all the way up this year, but it was foggy at the top. James was actually 6 seconds ahead of Rhys Millen in the first 3 sectors, but he backed off a bit when the visibility was limited. He was following the white line. So, 2nd place in class, 10th or 11th overall.
He's lobbying for an invite to Goodwood next year. I am lobbying to tag along.

That is a great performance Rich. :Port

Alpha Motors Ace and Saga.

Fucking cool looking EVs. Almost remind me of old Datsuns sorta.

The EV Datsun 510 looks good.

Back