• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I'm surprised nobody has posted the all mighty, Hammerhead Eagle I Thrust Geoff, complete with a mustache for extra power!

19119932378451590x1060.jpg

70547330_18f66059df.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has posted the all mighty, Hammerhead Eagle I Thrust Geoff, complete with a mustache for extra power!

19119932378451590x1060.jpg

70547330_18f66059df.jpg

i like the door hinges. now OSH needs to append it's name again: Orchard Supply Hardware Motorcycle and Car parts

well somethings going to drop

Attachments

• rs200.jpg
    rs200.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 129
This car will make your jaw drop because you just punched yourself in the face! ...Im not sure why they try to sell this as a motorcycle but they also say you can take your DMV M1 test on it! lol

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 594
yes actually you can. it is still classified as a motorcycle.

Actually you can't. I encourage you to both call the DMV and ask them about it and also think real long and hard how the fundamentals of their key-hole test could possibly be completed by someone riding a three-wheeled "motorcycle".

Furthermore, why would you bother? You don't need an M1 license to operate a three-wheeled "motorcycle" anyway. Three wheeled "motorcycles" or a motorcycle with a side car require only a Class C driver license according to CVC §12804.9

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/motorcycles/motorcycles.htm

Last edited:
Dudes, three wheeled 'motorcycles' only require a Class 'C' drivers license.

I amended my post to reference that, Tim.

I agree with you, I was going off of what there TV add says. They say you can take your moto test on it and That alone is only one of the flaws of this POS and its company. I cant believe they even let them into the IMS shows

I agree with you, I was going off of what there TV add says. They say you can take your moto test on it and That alone is only one of the flaws of this POS and its company. I cant believe they even let them into the IMS shows

If Bombardier would've done their research...

gallery_46584_2313_140058.jpg

repost i know but damn....seen one not too long ago here and it still is a headturner/jaw dropper/stunner

Back