• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

^^ billboard on wheels

homeImage.jpg

billboard with turbo(s) and 4WD....FTW

Actually you can't. I encourage you to both call the DMV and ask them about it and also think real long and hard how the fundamentals of their key-hole test could possibly be completed by someone riding a three-wheeled "motorcycle".

Furthermore, why would you bother? You don't need an M1 license to operate a three-wheeled "motorcycle" anyway. Three wheeled "motorcycles" or a motorcycle with a side car require only a Class C driver license according to CVC §12804.9

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/motorcycles/motorcycles.htm

the key hole test is a joke, and you know it.

by all definition, you CAN take the test on it (yes I asked) but you're not going to do very well.

I actually test rode one of these pigs the other day. JUST not my cup of tea. I like 3 wheelers, but I just couldn't get into the Spyder. its got ONE brake! and it torsion rolls like a whale! it needs sway bars in a real bad way.

suffice to say, what you CAN do and what you SHOULD do, are 2 entirely different things.

I can take the keyhole test on my 250 Reflex, which is an automatic and a 250 so they have to let me run it. but it defeats half of the test. so whats the point? actually by that definition my DCT defeats half of the test as well.

the key hole test is a joke, and you know it.

by all definition, you CAN take the test on it (yes I asked) but you're not going to do very well.

I actually test rode one of these pigs the other day. JUST not my cup of tea. I like 3 wheelers, but I just couldn't get into the Spyder. its got ONE brake! and it torsion rolls like a whale! it needs sway bars in a real bad way.

suffice to say, what you CAN do and what you SHOULD do, are 2 entirely different things.

I can take the keyhole test on my 250 Reflex, which is an automatic and a 250 so they have to let me run it. but it defeats half of the test. so whats the point? actually by that definition my DCT defeats half of the test as well.

I'd love to know what DMV idiot told you the test can be taken on a machine that has TWO front wheels. How do they decide which one goes between the lines? Aside from the fact that the front tires are too wide on their own to stay completely inside anyway. :laughing How do you plan on getting through the cones? Did they even know what the Can-Am Spyder looks like? :wtf

1930 Mercedes-Benz SSK "Count Trossi"

http://www.supercars.net/cars/1219.html

Underneath the hood is an engine that completely fills the bay. Displacing nearly seven liters, the inline-six provides a full 300bhp thanks to an 'elephant' supercharger that came straight from the special SSKL. Like them, the forced induction is stepped and only engages when the accelerator is fully pressed. It translates into 300bhp at 3400rpm and 507lb ft lbs at 2000 rpm.

Ralph-Lauren-Mercedes-Benz-SSK-Count-Trossi.jpg

Last edited:
Pagani Zonda R -- 800hp 0-60 2.7 217mph top speed

670x377Image.jpg

Last edited:
Come at me bro.

Attachments

• gladiator-russell-crowe.jpg
    gladiator-russell-crowe.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 501
I'm not much of a car guy, but this is pretty badass!
[youtube]YQEmdOdM8GU[/youtube]

[youtube]0KYo0A9iVAM[/youtube]

Bugatti? What Bugatti?

There are about 8 million (hyperbole) 80's mustangs that are faster than a bugatti veyron in a straight line. If you want to talk about top speed there are a bunch of cheap cars at the texas mile that would go faster than a veyron in a mile too.

Acura NSX. I know, underpowered. Sweet design. The first monocoque Al. Chassis in a production car, no?

Back