• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Acura NSX. I know, underpowered. Sweet design. The first monocoque Al. Chassis in a production car, no?

Didn't the Porsche 959 have an Al chassis?

Speaking of which,
109_1.jpg

Didn't the Porsche 959 have an Al chassis?

Speaking of which,
109_1.jpg

One of my all time favorites. Last time I went to Canepa Designs I expected to see at least one....I counted eleven.

One of these days I need to make a pilgrimage to Canepa!

I'm not even a mile from there and never have been (not really that interested honestly). I thought you had to call ahead or schedule a tour or something though.

I'm not even a mile from there and never have been (not really that interested honestly). I thought you had to call ahead or schedule a tour or something though.

Nope, just walk in and look around.

Yesterday a ferrari 458 was in traffic in front of me. It had the sexiest ass I've ever seen on a car.

I really hate seeing '67-69 Mustangs fixed up and looking bad ass. Just reminds me of the '69 Mach1 I have I'm not working on :(

I really hate that it's becoming harder and harder to find a Fastback that hasn't been hacked up into some Shelby wannabe. "Shelbys" are more common than an original now.

Back