• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

fl-bmw-328-hommage-003-sm.jpg

fl-bmw-328-hommage-006-sm.jpg

It's a Mazda now!

I too am impressed with it. I would like to see a more technical breakdown of the design. I saw one at the LA Auto Show earlier this year. It's even more intriguing in person.

Do you ever notice that they never post actual lap times? I suspect it's because that thing can't turn all that fast with such a narrow front end.

Do you ever notice that they never post actual lap times? I suspect it's because that thing can't turn all that fast with such a narrow front end.

Perhaps some race results instead :) But yeah, I do often wish we on the internet could be privy to the same basic data anyone with a stopwatch might have.

I've seen one of those new Jags on the road. Pretty damn sharp looking ride.

Last edited:
Nice find Dubbs, my gramps has the convertible. Same color same year I think too. If I can find a small enough pic I will post it. Love me some big old continentals.

shfull.php

shfull.php

images

Saw a Pinzgauer at the Danville Car show the other night and one cruises around town, seen it at Home Depot. Owner said the body is aluminum and crazy light. Three above at Unimogs.

pinz_tom2.jpg

Back